Where's Sophia?

Sophia

I, Sophia Castro have never been happier. Chelsea and Harry are finally official, my mom and I are back on good terms and life was just great right now. Well, almost. My mind wondered back to Matt, it's been two days since the almost kiss.

I knew I had to make a decision soon or somebody would end up hurt. I bit my lip, I had to talk to Zayn. I needed to end this stupid love triangle of mine.

"I want to die." Chelsea panted next to me.

We had soccer practice today. The boys had left with my aunt so it was just Chelsea and I.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead, "I really hate running." I said in between breaths, "This has to be child abuse."

"You're eighteen," Chelsea pointed out, "That no longer applies to you."

I groaned and attempted to regain my breath. "I really hate when you're right."

"That's it for today!" Coach announced, "Good job girls!"

"Thank god." I muttered. Chelsea and I began to walk back to the locker rooms to change. As we reached the entrance she turned to glance at me.

"So..." Chelsea began. "Have you decided?"

She was referring to Zayn and Matt. I pulled my shirt over my head and turned to look at her, "Yeah. I have."

Her eyes widened and she leaned in closer to me, "Well, who's the lucky winner?"

I grimaced, "Don't say it like that Chels. It sounds horrible."

She covered her mouth, "Sorry. Wrong choice of words." She turned to look at herself in the mirror and began to fix her hair, "But seriously Soph, who is it?"

I leaned in closer to her ear and whispered the name. Her mouth shaped an 'O' and her eyes widened, "No way." she breathed.

~~~

I was nervous. I ate dinner and showered as soon as I got home from practice and now - now it was time. I had to talk to Zayn. I had to tell him how I feel.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Liam opened and smiled, "Hey Soph." he greeted.

I smiled, "Hi Liam."

He opened the door wider, "Come in."

I shook my head, "I'm fine out here." I peered inside, "Is Zayn awake?"

"Yeah, I am." Zayn appeared behind Liam.

Oh god. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so nervous!

I bit my lip, "Mind taking a walk with me?"

He raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Sure." Liam glanced between the two of us and shrugged before disappearing behind the door, leaving Zayn and I alone.

Zayn followed me outside, neither of us spoke. It was completely silent. I really should've thought this through - I mean I didn't even know where to start. Or what to say.

I stared at my shoes as we began to walk to the end of the street. I didn't dare look over at Zayn. I could just imagine how annoyed he was. I heard Zayn sigh, "Whatever you need to say, say it."