Sophia in Love?

Sophia

Once we arrived at the hotel we decided to pretend like we just got out of the pool, to not raise any suspicions from the people.

Thank god the hotel was full of old people who could care less about One Direction.

The guys were taking off the small articles of clothing that they were wearing while Chelsea and I grabbed some water bottles that we had in our purse.

"Okay. So Chelsea and I, are gonna wet your hair so that it looks like you just got out of the pool." I explained, while opening the plastic bottle.

Zayn and Niall got in a line in front of me, and the other three went to Chelsea.

First, was Niall he was a bit shorter than me so I could reach his hair easily. I wet his blonde mane and he shook his head making his hair look messier than it already was. He gave me a toothy grin, "Thanks for helping us."

"Why wouldn't I help? I mean you're famous."

He gave me an incredulous look, "So that's why you helped us?"

"Well...not necessarily. I've always wanted to meet you guys, not this way but it's still something."

He smiled, "So you're a fan?"

I gulped. Whoa wait! Was I just having a casual conversation with Niall Horan?!

Oh god.

"Y-Yeah," I managed to say nervously.

"Hey it's okay, we're ordinary people no need to get nervous," he grabbed my shoulder and patted it before walking away, following Matt.

Next was Zayn. He stood in front of me which was making me extremely nervous especially when his body was so close to mine. I held my breath. Holy crap. I'm in heaven. I'm definitely in heaven. I started panicking and stood there staring at him. Why the hell am I so nervous?! I mean I wasn't like this when I wet Niall's hair! Just ignore it, I mean it's nothing. He's just Zayn Malik, a British guy who happens to be in the most famous boy band. No biggie.

Way to go Sophia keep pep talking yourself like this, you'll get nowhere.

I tried hard not to stare at his chest. I mean he wasn't Taylor Lautner material but still he's shirtless!

Stupid heart! Stop beating so loudly!

"So are you just going to stand there or are you actually going to wet my hair?"

"I-I...um sorry about that."

I wet his hair and ran my hands through it, causing my face to heat up. Ugh. I hate this feeling. My stomach is getting all tingly. I need to tell Chelsea about this. She'll help!

I only hope that it's not what I think it is...

~~~

Once we let the boys inside our hotel room they changed back into the clothes we bought them and now we were all awkwardly sitting on both beds without uttering a single word. It was really uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat, "So...you guys are throwing a concert here, right?"

Louis nodded, "Yeah. It's tomorrow at around 6 pm," he paused a bit and then continued, "Why? Are you girls planning to go?"

Chelsea squealed and clapped her hands, "Yes!" They stared at her in surprise, she coughed, "I mean yes, yes we are."

Harry chuckled, "Well I hope to see you there," Chelsea blushed and avoided his gaze.