3.

50+ votes and comments or no chapter 4.
Naala's POV

I walked through my office, bare footed. The thought of wearing heels was a straight no for me today.

I paced the floor, going over my case notes for my next client. She was an absolute bitch and I didn't want to mess anything up.

"Mrs Brewster?" My new assistant Brandy said knocking on the door.

"Brandy," I groaned tossing my hair to the side. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Naala I don't want to hear that mans name everyday," I muttered the last part. I'm already tied to his ass for the rest of my life, at least let me have my name.

"I'm sorry, Naala," Brandy blushed out of embarrassment. It was her first week on the job so I know she wanted to make a good impression.

"Better, how can I help?" I smiled leaning against my desk.

"You have someone here to see you," Brandy announced. Now who the hell wants to see me now?

"A client?" I questioned setting my notes down on the desk next to me.

"I don't think so," Brandy trailed off.

"Just let them in," I waved her off. It could only be a handful of people.

I sat down, stretching my legs out and breathing out. My whole body was sore from the weekend because Amir obviously wanted me to die. He woke me up every morning with dick, by the time it got to the last day, I was waking up before him just to avoid him.

"My little Michelle Obama," A voice joked making me lift my head. A wide smile spread across my face when i realised who it was.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" I smiled. "And you brought me food," I cheered standing up to greet him. See this is how you date more than one man. Kree was at a strong second, with Amir just knocking him out a bit.

"Hey," I said hugging him. Kree bent his neck and pecked my lips repeatedly before sucking on my lower lip.

Boy I will bend you over this desk, don't play with me.

"I can't stay mad at you," He said handing me the food. I did a little dance at the smell of the Caribbean food that wafted up my nose. I just knew there was some oxtails in there.

I didn't waste no time, I took a seat and immediately opened my food and started digging in, not paying Kree much attention.

"You want me to go while you love on the food or what?" Kree asked with an attitude. I guess he called himself being angry at all the attention I was giving the food.

"I'm sorry," I giggled setting the fork down. "Did you just come to see me?"

"I can't check on my girl?" Kree said eyeing me. Woah there sir, there is about 3 niggas in line, please wait your turn.

"Not your girl," I whispered. "But that's cute," I added picking up the water he brought for me.

"I'm sorry is lunch only reserved for your wack ass husband?" He said clenching his jaw.