38.

Hey my babies 👋🏾
Omniscient

"She's home boss," Dave heard through the phone. Rex was giving him an update on Naala.

"Keep her there Rex, I'm gonna be home soon," Dave ordered.

"Her sister is in there with her, I doubt they're leaving," Rex informed him. They wrapped up on the phone and hung up.

"Checking in on wifey?" One of the women in his section asked.

"Get off me," Dave mugged moving her hand. "Priest we gotta go man,"

Priest huffed and pushed the girl on his lap off. He leaned down and kissed her before him and Dave left the club together.

"I was enjoying her," Priest grumbled when they got into the car.

"I can tell," Dave nodded. "You're cheating on Bri?" He asked looking at him.

"Brianna never stops fucking whining," Priest complained. "She's always comparing herself to some other bitch, like why you can't do that for me," Priest mocked her.

"I'm happy Naala is never on shit like that," Dave shook his head.

"Cuz you spoil the shit out of her. If she didn't want to be with you no more, she would have to leave behind all the things you do for her," Priest answered.

"Y'all need to stop with this narrative. Naala has her own money," Dave defended her,

"But she'd rather use yours. There ain't nothing wrong with it nigga but that's why she stays with you," Priest held his hands up.

"You don't know shit. Carry on cheating on your wife and stay out of me and mines business," Dave spoke angrily.

"Whatever man, you too damn sensitive," Priest mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up. Matter of fact, find your own way home," Dave replied. He tapped Chris and told him to drop Priest off at the hotel.

"You a bitch," Priest mugged Dave,

"I'm a bitch that's about to leave you," Dave chuckled bringing out his phone. Chris sped to the hotel and waited for Priest to exit the vehicle so Dave could head to the airport.

"Bitch," Priest said getting out of the car and slamming the door.

Dave nodded and dialled Naala's number, she answered on the last ring.

"Hey," Naala spoke lightly. "How was the show?"

"It was alright, I'm back at my hotel now," Dave lied looking out of the window. "You okay?"

"Mmm, I miss you," Naala sighed, there was more to what she wanted to say but it would be too much over the phone.

"I miss you too baby, how you getting ready for tomorrow?" Dave questioned,

"I'm not. I hate birthdays, you know that," Naala replied.

"Love, are you sure you're okay? You want me to come home?" Dave said with concern. There was a long pause on the phone before Dave's ear was filled with Naala's light sniffles.

"I need you," Naala cried lightly. "But I don't want you to leave because of me,"

"What's going on? Baby stop crying," He said looking at the time. His jet was ready to leave anyway but now he was worried.

"I'm having anxiety," She answered through her tears. "I don't feel safe here without you and I'm not comfortable. My mom came by and took the kids and now I'm on my own,"