50.

I cried real tears writing this chapter, someone get me a pregnancy test because 😭😭😭😭

1 month later ...

Omniscient

"Princess," Justice groaned kissing her neck. He rubbed her stomach and carried on kissing and pushing himself up on her.

"What?" Naala mumbled still half asleep,

"You sleep?" Justice questioned moving her hair out of the way.

Naala opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand which read 3:45am.

"Justice it's 3am, what do you want?" Naala said closing her eyes again.

"I want you, you've been holding out," Justice said lowly.

"I'm not in the mood for sex," Naala answered pushing his hard dick off her back.

That was very unlike Naala so he knew she was lying.

"Baby I said I'm sorry," Justice huffed rubbing her thigh.

"You hit me Justice," Naala mumbled quietly. "I told you about putting your hands on me,"

"I wasn't thinking Princess, I was angry," Justice defended. "I didn't mean to, you know I don't do that,"

"But I didn't do anything wrong," Naala teared up. "You didn't have to hit me,"

"I know baby and I'm sorry," Justice replied with a sigh. He was stressed and he really didn't mean to take it out on Naala.

"Let me make it up to you," He said hovering over her. Naala wiped her face and shook her head.

"Get off me Justice," Naala murmured when he started to kiss her neck softly. He moved down her neck and to her chest, sucking on the skin of her breasts lightly.

"You want me to stop?" He asked rubbing his dick against her center.

Naala moaned lightly but didn't object to it, making him slip into her, causing Naala's back to arch off the bed.

"I'm sorry," Justice repeated, his strokes representing his apology. He was being soft and gentle with her, to show he didn't mean to hurt her.

"Oh my God," Naala moaned loudly putting one arm around his neck. Justice lifted her legs up onto his shoulder and started to speed up.

His strokes were sending Naala into a frenzy, out of all her sexual partners, she would say Justice came in at a close second, after Dave.

"Do you forgive me?" Justice grunted looking down at her.

"Mmm," Naala nodded, she was too caught up in the moment to realise that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight," Justice cursed, which was unlike him. Naala knew that meant his peak was nearing so she did what she knew best.

Feeling her tighten herself around him, Justice's knees bucked and he released himself inside her.

Naala came right along with him, a tear falling down her face at the intense pleasure.

"Lie down," Naala said pushing him off her. Justice did what he was told and laid back on the bed, with his head propped up on the pillows.

Naala straddled his lap and held his dick in her hands, sliding down on him slowly, every inch of him filling her up.

She adjusted to his size before she started to ride him slowly, she was teasing him on purpose.

"Damn baby," Justice groaned when Naala sped up, using his torso as support.