6.

3 weeks later,

Dave's POV
I slung the last bag in the trunk before slamming it shut. We were all riding in a sprinter to the airport to make our flight. Bri had this whole thing planned out and Priest was the one paying for it.

"Did you pack those nuts I like?" Trinity asked as a sat beside her.

"That big ass purse can't fit em?" I said with an annoyed look.

"You made it!" I heard Bri squeal. I looked up and saw Naala and my bitch ass barber getting on the sprinter.

"It wasn't my fault," Naala smiled. "Siah pass me the drink," She added giving Bri a bottle of 1942 and then sitting right in front of me and Trin.

"Thank you baby," She said kissing his cheek. I scoffed and looked out of the window. What a fake ass relationship.

"Shot o clock!" Brianna screamed from the front of the car.

"Brianna shut up," Priest groaned pulling his hoodie over his head. "I ain't get no sleep cuz of this fuck ass trip,"

Nigga looked like he was going through it.

"You never do that to me," Trinity complained pointing at Naala and her wack boyfriend. He was massaging her feet while kissing her neck.

"Man get your hands off my wife," I grumbled. Naala rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him," Naala said looking over at me. "Hello to you too Mr Brewster,"

"How are you Mrs Brewster?" I said to be petty. Naala squinted at me and then mugged me.

"Have you signed those papers?" She asked as Mr phony moved his head out her neck.

"Nope," I smirked. Trinity moved off my shoulder and moved to the edge of her seat.

"You're so disrespectful," Trinity tutted.

"How am I disrespectful?" I asked throwing my arm around her shoulders. "You my main side,"

"Dawg," Priest said laughing. "Miss girl, please respect yourself and leave this no good nigga to his no good wife,"

"Priest shut up," Naala said with a screwed up face.

"We're separated," We said at the same time.

Everyone on the sprinter groaned. Now why are they being dramatic.

"Anyway shots!" Brianna shouted again. "I don't want hear about the toxics for at least 3 hours," She added.

"Honestly," Mr bitch ass mumbled. Naala looked at him and frowned.

"Don't be like that Siah, we're meant to be having fun," She tried to say to him quietly. When she saw me staring, she got closer to his ear and whispered to him.

They make me sick. I'm about to go to sleep, ain't no way I'm watching my wife love on someone else.

"Now you wanna lay on me?" Trinity said moving her body so I was laid on her shoulder properly.

"Don't ruin it," I mumbled closing my eyes. I felt her rubbing my ears and before I knew it I was sleep.

I woke back up when I heard the doors opening, "Why you ain't wake me up?" I said stretching.

"You looked cute," Trinity shrugged. She held onto my face and kissed my lips.

"Yuck," I heard from in front of us. Naala was looking at us while Mr jerk ass was getting their bags.

"Mind your business," Trinity said standing up with an eye roll.

"Girl he is my business, I'm just letting you borrow him," Naala laughed. Here we go, these bitches never stop.