5.

Comment + Vote 🤍

4 weeks later...
Dave's POV

"Damn," I said breathlessly as Naala clawed at my back. She held onto me tightly to stop herself from falling. My strokes got weaker as her moans got louder.

The vibration of the dryer beneath her, made her shaking more visible so I knew she was close.

"Ooooo," Naala moaned as we came together. I pulled out and helped her off the dryer.

"There was no reason for us to do that in here," She fussed at me as she picked up her clothes from the floor.

"You asked me to help you with the laundry," I shrugged stuffing my dick back into my shorts.

"Yeah the laundry!" She exclaimed pointing at the basket full of clothes. With a little limp, she walked over to the door and cursed.

"Someone's down here," Naala whispered to me. "How are we gonna get out?"

I sucked my teeth, she was still trynna hide what we had going on from the kids. Her excuse was, that she didn't want to confuse them.

"You go first and I'll come out in 5 minutes," I chuckled making her mug me.

"It's not funny Amir, they're gonna know," She whined leaning against the door.

"We'll say we were doing the laundry," I said pointing to the dryer which was on. I bit my lip because sex on the dryer was truly the best I've ever had.

"Stop thinking about sex!" Naala snapped throwing a sock at me. I blinked at her and then lifted up the clothes basket, and then leaned down to her level.

"Naala we're married. Stop acting like we're cheating or some shit." I said, our lips almost touching.

"You are cheating on Trinity and I'm cheating on Messiah, it's wrong," Naala muttered. I ignored her and pecked her lips.

"He's not your boyfriend," I said kissing her once more.

"Mmm," She mumbled with a small smile. "You are," She said patting my face.

"Man move," I laughed reaching behind her and opening the door.

The rustling that we were hearing stopped and a head popped up behind the couch.

"Pops?" Saint asked with a mug. He looked behind me and his eyes widened. "Mommy?" He said looking at Naala.

"We we're doing the laundry," We both said at the same time. Saint being the dummy that he is laid back down on the couch with his hand in some Cheetos.

"Boy it is 8am, if you don't go and put your clothes on and eat proper food," Naala said snatching them chips out of his hand. "You have school today," She carried on.

"Phat doesn't have to go so I ain't going," Saint shrugged turning the Tv on. Naala laughed and grabbed the remote.

"Saint I am the parent. You are the child. If I say you're going to school, you're going to school," Naala said placing the remote down on the side.

"I'm not going," Saint said sitting up. I could see his fists closing meaning he was about 5 seconds away from exploding.

"Nasir you can clench your fist at me all you want, you're going to school," Naala answered clearing up the mess he'd made.

"I'm not going to that dumb ass school," Saint screamed.  He picked up the remote and launched it at Naala making her duck and it hit the TV. He started wrecking the entire living room, smashing pictures whilst Naala screamed for him to stop.