14.

Not proof read x

Omniscient

"That feels better?" Dave asked as he massaged Naala's feet.

"So much better," Naala groaned laying her head back in the pillows. They sat in comfortable silence, as he moved from her feet to her pregnant belly.

"We really have another kid on the way," Dave said in disbelief as he rubbed the coconut oil over her protruding stomach.

"I know," Naala smiled putting her hand on top of his. "Baby number 4," She added with a light groan, all she could think of was her vagina stretching out.

"We're still not done," Dave said kissing her stomach lightly.

"Amir I think 4 is enough," Naala giggled moving his head from her stomach.

"This is our new start, this baby means so much to me Naala, thank you," Dave said seriously. Naala clung to those words, she had given him a great gift and three days later that gift was taken from them.

Naala blinked away the tears in her eyes as she thought back to that conversation they had before she lost the baby. They were both happy and content with each other and now they were the opposite.

The car came to a halt and Naala wiped her eyes quickly, because she didn't want Naleli to catch on. They got out of the car, their usual security heavier than normal.

Gregory stood by Naala's side, with his arms behind his back.

"Are you okay Princess?" He asked quietly. His face scrunched up with concern.

"Call me Naala, you know how I feel about that name," Naala responded shocking both Gregory and Naleli.

The large doors opened, allowing the two sisters to saunter into the meeting room. Naala kept her shades on, her head still banging from her hangover. Naleli on the over hand found it comical that Naala was so hungover.

All the workers stood to their feet as the girls walked in. Some looked down in fear and others acted like that didn't care about their presence. They waited for Naala and Naleli to take their seats, before they all sat.

"I'm keeping this short because I don't have time," Naleli said crossing her legs. "Someone is fucking with us, and I don't like that,"

Naala looked around the room at all the different faces, trying to spot who looked dodgy.

"How much money was missing this week Trey?" Naleli asked Trey who sat forward.

"30Gs," Trey mumbled. Naleli kept a straight face whilst all the workers began to talk amongst themselves.

"So what's that got to do with me?" One of the workers said roughly standing up. Naleli chuckled and held her hand out to Tarek. When the feeling of the cold metal of the gun graced her hands, her smile got wider.

"Well Key, when you mess with my money, it makes me angry," Naleli said playing with her gun.

"I know one of you knows something," Naala said clearing her throat. "We're all friends here right? Let's do this nicely,"

"Bitch shut the fuck up, who the fuck do you —" Naleli cut Key off by letting two shots off, one to his left kneecap and the other to his right.

"Don't call her out her name," She said whilst he hollered in pain.

"Anyone else have anything to say?" Naleli spoke looking around the table. Everyone shook their heads and looked at Key who was basically foaming at the mouth.