37.

I've missed y'all, I wanna come home so I can update more for y'all 🥺

Not proof read!!

Omniscient

The driver parked directly in front of Naleli's front door, allowing Naala to run out and get to the door.

The front door was already unlocked, so Naala went straight in. The house was dead silent and all the lights were off. Naala turned them on and walked through the house, trying to find Naleli.

"Naleli," Naala whisper yelled,

"In here," Naleli responded making Naala speed up. She got to the room and saw Naleli sat on the bed while Tarek was laid out, bleeding.

"How long has he been like this?" Naala asked rushing towards him. She checked his pulse which was very faint.

"Naleli how long?" Naala shouted putting her hand on the gunshot wound.

"Two hours," Naleli shrugged standing over him,

"Oh my God," Naala mumbled, "Tarek wake up," She tapped his face.

"Why did you do this?" Naala turned to look at Naleli,

"We we're arguing and he started talking to me like he was crazy," Naleli said dismissively.

"Get me something to take this bullet out," Naala said taking off her jacket. "I can't believe you Naleli, I said I wouldn't do this again,"

Naleli ignored her, walking to the back of the house to retrieve the things Naala needed.

"And of all places to shoot him," Naala grumbled using tweezers to fish for the bullet in his arm.

"I knew it wouldn't kill him straight away," Naleli replied sitting down with her legs up. "I don't know why you care,"

"Because you care," Naala answered. "You're having an episode and once you realise what you've done, you're gonna be upset," She said to her.

"I doubt it," Naleli mumbled watching Naala. "Can you hurry up? There doing a rerun of insecure," She spoke taking the remote for the tv.

"Get up and hand me that," Naala spoke through gritted teeth, pointing to the gauze.

Naleli tutted and got up, handing it to her. Naala continued to sew him up and when she was done, she attempted to wake him.

"Lawrence is so fine," Naleli frowned at the tv screen. "Don't you think La?" She asked Naala who was busy trying to get Tarek to wake up.

"He's not my type," Naala mumbled patting Tarek's face.

"I forgot cheating ass niggas is your type," Naleli laughed throwing her head back.

"Shut up," Naala frowned splashing water in Tarek's face.

"Mmm," Tarek murmured, the pain evident in his voice.

"You're so lucky," Naala huffed closing up the medical box. "What if he died Naleli? You can't keep doing this,"

"He was talking to me like I'm stupid, I'm not stupid," Naleli said not taking her eyes off the tv.

"I get it but there's other ways. Why did you have a gun in the house anyway?" Naala complained at her.

"Are you done?" Naleli sighed loudly,

"He's waking up so you can deal with him," Naala replied standing up.

"Whatever. Next time I'll make sure he dies," Naleli said simply.

"Should I be worried?" Naala asked her, "This isn't like you Leli, you're normally on top of it,"