11.

Comment + Vote 🤍
Omniscient

Naala looked down at the address on her phone and then at the building she was sat in front of.

"A strip club?" She asked Gregory who was sat beside her in the car.

"This is where she is most days," He responded nodding his head. Naala breathed out and lifted up her purse.

"She's a very weird person," Naala mumbled to herself. "I'm ready," She added. The driver hoped out of the car immediately, running to open her door.

Her security was light today, only two bodyguards and Gregory of course. The building was ugly, beaten and bruised but the inside was amazing. The neon lights shone brightly as the ladies twirled on the poles expertly.

As soon as Naala walked in the building, she understood why Naleli loved to be here. It was like a different world.

"You're ridiculous," Naala heard from behind her. Gregory turned first and set his eyes on the brown skin female that was cladded in a all black lingerie set and matching stilettos.

Naala raised a brow, the girl was beautiful, doll like almost. But she had no idea who she was.

"Do I know you?" Naala questioned nicely. The girl laughed and shook her head.

"Do you know me?" She repeated. "Bitch you knew who I was last night,"

That's when it clicked for Naala, she must have been mistaking her for Naleli.

"I'm sorry to tell you this girl but I don't know who you are," Naala laughed. Gregory put his hand on her back to usher her away. The girl watched her walk away furiously, how dare she act as if she didn't know her.

They reached a back room where two of Naleli's men stood watch. Naala's men joined them and Gregory turned to her,

"I trust you will be okay on your own," Gregory said pointing to the door. Naala nodded and hiked her purse up her shoulder.

Without knocking, Naala pushed the door open which probably wasn't the best idea. Naleli was sat on her desk with her legs wide open and a female in between them with there head in Naleli's pussy.

"Oh my God," Naala squealed covering her eyes. The girl hopped up quickly, her light cheeks flushing red.

"Leli you said the door was locked," She whined trying to put her clothes back on.

"I lied." Naleli laughed. Naala was peeking through her fingers at the two. "Naala stop being dramatic," Naleli waved her off.

"There's two of you," The girl said with a puzzled look. Naala squinted her eyes at her. She had just caught her face fucking her twin and now was the time to be bewildered.

"Daja get out," Naleli said pulling up her panties. 'Daja' closed her mouth and followed the orders she was just given.

"Why am I here?" Naala huffed crossing her arms. Naleli sipped her drink that was on her desk and sat down.

"I wanted you to accompany me to a meeting with our supplier," Naleli informed her.

"I have kids Naleli you can't just summon me for things like that," Naala complained sitting across from her.

"It's a school day so I know you were either asleep or fucking our husband," Naleli laughed. Naala mugged her and played with the ring on her finger.

"I was sleeping you bitch," Naala said to her, which was a complete lie. She was fucking but not because she wanted to, because Dave was obsessed with the possibility of a child.