44.

Comment + Vote ❤️‍🔥

Omniscient

6 months ago...

"Naala," Naleli straight faced her. "I'm not helping you do that," She said pushing Naala's hand away.

"Leli please?" Naala begged pulling her arm back. "Amir can't do it because then he'll know,"

"Where do I have to put it?" Naleli sighed picking up the hormone shot.

"Here," Naala pulled up her shirt and pointed to her lower stomach.

"Who normally does it?" Naleli mumbled rubbing the wipes on her stomach to clean the area.

"Miss Ruby," Naala winced when Naleli stuck the needle into her.

"All done," Naleli spoke helping Naala off the counter. "Don't start crying La," Naleli sighed when Naala's eyes started to water.

"I'm not crying," Naala blinked away her tears. "Can we forget about this?" She added.

"Yeah let's go and raid your pantry," Naleli suggested linking arms with her. Naala nodded and followed along beside her.

"The house is so quiet," Naleli commented taking in the silence.

"School trips are the best," Naala laughed. "Yesterday me and Amir had sex in the weirdest places,"

"I don't know if it was him that turned you into a sex addict or the other way round," Naleli chuckled. She pulled open the pantry door and sucked her teeth at Naala's color coding.

"You can have some cookies or Amir bought these yummy brownies," Naala suggested picking them off the shelf

"They look good," Naleli nodded taking them. They both took a piece and went back into the movie room.

After one episode of Scandal, they had paused the tv and were having their daily catch up.

"How's Tarek?" Naala asked rubbing Naleli's face.

"Why are you touching me?" Naleli laughed loudly.

"I don't know," Naala giggled touching her own face. "I feel funny," She spoke laying back down.

"Me too," Naleli laughed standing up to stretch. "My mouth is dry, I'm gonna get a drink,"

"Mmm," Naala nodded sticking her tongue out and looking down at it. "Leli!" She screamed grabbing her tongue.

"What?" Naleli shouted running back towards her. Naala was sat up on the chair with her tongue still out.

"My tongues green," She spoke quickly.

"You're a dummy," Naleli bust into laughter. She walked over and inspected Naala's tongue properly.

"It's very much pink," Naleli mumbled slapping Naala's face lightly.