12.

Omniscient - 2 weeks later ...

"So where did it go?" Naala said into the phone, rolling her hips simultaneously. The voice replied and Naala rolled her eyes, repositioning herself on Dave's dick.

"Slow down," Naala moaned into his ear moving the phone away from her ear.

"Wait I'm coming," Naala said softly holding onto Dave's shoulders as she bounced up and down on him. "No not you Trey, sort it out," Naala snapped throwing the phone to the side.

"Finally," Dave mumbled flipping them over. "I missed you," Dave mumbled against her neck as he plunged in and out of her.

"I missed you too," Naala cried clinging to him. "I missed you so much," Dave smirked and held her legs up. Naala's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her juices streaming down his dick.

Dave pulled out and turned her over. "Arch ya back for me," Dave said rubbing his dick up and down her opening.

"Mm hm, I can't," Naala complained. They'd been going at it the whole night and Naala was exhausted.

"One more round," Dave said slipping into her causing her to moan loudly and grip the sheets under her.

The next morning...

"Bri just get on the jet, I want all of my family safe," Naala was trying to convince Brianna to meet the rest of her family in Turks and Caicos. Everything was getting hot in New York and Naala didn't want any of her family around when things got messy.

"I'm not leaving you here on your own Naala," Brianna huffed over the phone. They were sitting in a car on the tarmac when Bri refused to get on the flight.

"I'm not on my own," Naala laughed, "It's safer this way, please for me," Naala pleaded with her.

"I don't know," Brianna said looking out the window at the jet. "This is all new Naala,"

"I know but I'm getting to grips with it," Naala muttered in response.

"What about Patch?" Brianna asked getting out of the car finally.

"I don't care what Amir does," Naala said truthfully. "I've given him the option to leave but he would rather stay here and distract me," Naala complained. Dave was her biggest distraction.

Just on cue, Dave slithered his arm around her waist and put his head in her neck. He started kissing down her neck and rubbing her sides.

"No," Naala mumbled as he started playing with her dress trying to pull down her panties, "I'm on the phone," Naala nudged him moving his hands out of her dress.

"There's never stopped us before," Dave said in her ear, gently sucking on her neck.

"Mmcht Bri please get on the jet and tell me when y'all make it," Naala said moving her neck. She finished up of the phone and turned around to face Dave.

"We can't do this right now," Naala pointed between the two of them. "I have a lot of things to sort out today," Which was an understatement. Naala had a list as long as her arm of things she needed done. First being sorting out their money that seems to keep coming up missing.

"You never have time," Dave said standing up straight. Naala looked at him with a straight face,

"How much more do you want to fuck?" She said bluntly. "I'm only one person Amir, Jesus," She stressed running her hand through her hair. Walking away from him, she trotted into the closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

"Sometimes all I want to do is talk!" Dave shouted behind her,

"Then talk, I'm right here," Naala mumbled sifting through her clothes. Dave joined her in the closet and took a seat on the white sofa infront of her vanity.