23.

Comment + vote 🤍
I really just be writing for a few people at this point. Everyone else stopped fucking with this crazy ass book ☹️

Omniscient

Dess ducked as a shoe came flying past her head. All across the yard and pool there was clothes scattered everywhere. She could hear shouting but it wasn't loud enough for her to know who it was.

"Whatchu sneaking in my house for?" Hassan asked sitting on one of the pool chairs. Dess jumped out of fear and put her hand on her chest.

"Hassan what the fuck is wrong with you? Why you out here?" Dess questioned panting.

"I swear to God Hassan you're gonna get the fuck out of my house!" Naala screamed from the balcony throwing more of his stuff down.

"Cuz of that," Hassan said taking a pull from his blunt.

"What did you do?" Dess asked with a chuckle. All his clothes were swimming in the pool and he was sat down acting unbothered.

"You got me pregnant now I'm all fat and ugly, and then you're liking bitches pictures on Instagram," Naala shouted, throwing a shoe at him.

"Now why would you do that?" Dess laughed dodging the shoe. "Got my sis about burst a blood vessel,"

"Give her about 5 seconds, she's been doing this for 30 minutes now. She gon be tired soon," Hassan shrugged leaning back.

Like clockwork, Naala's shouting stopped and she was no longer throwing stuff off the balcony.

"Baby?" Hassan shouted loud enough for her to hear,

"Mmm?" Naala said softly,

"You're crying?" Hassan said nudging Dess,

"Well yeah Hassan because you made me look crazy, and now I'm upset," Naala cried sitting on the floor. "You want someone like Kim Kardashian, I don't look like her,"

"Oh lord," Dess shook her head. "I'm gonna go up there,"

"Nah wait," Hassan warned taking another pull of his blunt.

"Go and fuck her then you nasty bitch!" Naala shouted again, this time with tears running down her face. "I'm gonna stay here with your kids, on my own Hassan,"

"There we go," Hassan mumbled closing her eyes. "That baby has to be the devil Desiree cuz that's what I've been living with,"

"It's the hormones," Dess defended. "And your nonchalant attitude doesn't help,"

Naala came down the steps and out of the house, holding Hassan's phone.

"Hey Dess," Naala sighed. "Read that," She said shoving the phone into her hand.

"It says jaydacheaves started a live video," Dess read out slowly.

"Does Drew follow other women on Instagram?" Naala sniffed. "Because Hassan wants to leave me for every fucking model he sees,"

Hassan smacked his teeth and looked off, "Naala go back upstairs and don't bring her into your mess,"

"Lala I don't think he does," Dess said handing her back the phone.

"Then ask him where he was last night, because he wasn't with me," Naala said sitting down in his lap. Hassan shook his head at her, here she was shouting at him and telling him to leave but she was sitting on his lap.

"He went out with Drew I don't know where they went," Dess replied truthfully. This was all very comical to her.

"Don't touch me," Naala snapped moving Hassan's hand from her growing belly. She had made 5 months today and she was highly irritable, which explains her flux in emotions.