42.

Comment + Vote 🤍
Omniscient

7 years ago...

"Come on Phat, I don't know what you want me to do," Dave sulked rocking a crying Malia. Naala was in the shower, and Dave was stuck with the newborn baby.

"You want titty?" Dave asked holding her hand. Malia cried louder, turning her head to his chest.

"Naala hurry up!" Dave grunted in frustration.

"I'm done, sorry," Naala rushed out, still wrapped up in her towel. "Why are you giving your daddy a hard time?" She cooed at Malia taking her from him.

"You took your time," Dave said, his eyes stuck on her body. They were still separated but Dave spent the night with Naala.

"The only chance I get to shower is if you're here or the kids are home," Naala spoke laying Malia down so she could change.

"I like this hair on you," Dave mentioned, pulling on one of the strands.

"Thanks," Naala mumbled, her face flushing red. She threw on a random sundress to give her easy access for feeding.

"You been sleeping okay?" Dave asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Not without you," Naala admitted picking Malia up slowly. "I want you to come home," She added looking at him hopefully.

"For real?" Dave asked with wide eyes,

"I miss you," Naala replied softly. "The kids miss you too and they're taking it out on me,"

"You actually want me to come back or you want the kids to think everything is okay with us now?" Dave questioned beside her.

"I want my children not to hate me," Naala said feeding Malia. "So can you come home?" She practically begged.

"I'll come home," Dave mumbled putting his arm around her. "Does that mean you're gonna stop fucking Gray?" Dave questioned making Naala sigh.

"I haven't had sex with him since Malia was born," Naala muttered running her hand through Malia's silky hair.

"I don't give a damn," Dave cursed. "I don't need to be hearing about my wife fucking another man. You already fucked him in our bed,"

"Okay don't start," Naala spoke quietly. Dave huffed and stood up. "I'll stop seeing him then just don't get angry,"

"Don't do it for me," Dave scoffed. "Do it because you actually care about our marriage,"

"Oh please," Naala rolled her eyes. "When have you cared about our marriage?"

"When I cut every bitch I knew off just to please you," Dave replied loudly.

"That was for me? Your wife?" Naala laughed. "I honestly want to understand you Amir,"

"You were cheating too Naala, don't play the victim," Dave said spitefully.

"I can't wait for the day I'll be free from you," Naala said looking him in the eye.

"Whatever," Dave said quietly. He pulled the door open and left it, making sure to slam it.

~~

"Don't stop," Naala moaned clutching onto him. Her head was buried in the array of pillows that decorated the bed.

"How the fuck do you get so wet?" He mumbled to himself as he continued to dive in and out of her.

Naala felt her legs start to shake and her eyes roll to the back of her head. She began to clench herself around him, an indication that she was close.