26.

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscient

Everything was going in slow motion around Naala, she could barely concentrate.

"He is not in this hospital," The head of the hospital explained to Hassan. He raced down to Naala, house arrest or not, that was his family.

"What the fuck do you mean he's not in this hospital? Where the fuck is my son yo?" Hassan shouted loudly.

"We don't know sir that's what we're trying to figure out," The man stuttered.

"So y'all just have random people walking around?" Hassan scoffed,

"Someone has taken my son and you're all in here doing nothing," Naala said quietly.

"Ma'am —"

"No don't do that," Naala snapped lifting her hand up. "He's been missing for 2 hours, he's not even a day old. Where is he?" She sniffed,

"Naala I'm gonna find him okay?" Hassan said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Naleli is already out looking,"

"He could be anywhere." Naala muttered, "Our son Hassan, he's our son. He's my baby and I need him home with me," Naala cried for the first time since he went missing.

It broke Hassan's heart to hear her crying this way because he knew there was nothing he could do to soothe her right now.

"We're doing everything we can, we have police out on the streets, we're gonna find him Ma'am," The head of the hospital spoke.

"I need to be out there too," Naala said taking the blanket off of her and shrugging Hassan of off her. "He'll be hungry when we find him,"

"Uhn uhn baby you gotta stay here," Hassan said stopping her from getting out the bed. "I'm gonna handle it,"

"Hassan I don't want to get angry with you over this, he is my son. I can't just sit back and wait," Naala answered, "I'm coming and that's that," She winced as she stood but Naala had other things on her mind.

"Take it easy," Hassan said lowly, he knew better than to argue with her.

"Have you checked the security footage?" Naala asked them as she started to undress and put her clothes on.

"Erm - we - uh," The man stuttered. Naala was stripping naked in front of him, he was finding hard to concentrate.

Hassan tutted and lifted up the dress she just took off, shielding her body. "You could have went in the bathroom," He said to her.

"Do you think we have time for that?" Naala responded snatching the cloth down and putting on her slippers.

"Security footage?" She snapped again,

"At 10:24am a woman was spotted leaving here with a baby in her arms," The man said making Naala chuckle loudly.

"Baby he just said 10:24? What's the time Hassan?" Naala muttered moving from around him.

"It's 12:56," Hassan said slipping his phone back into his pocket. "Ay chill out," He grumbled. He didn't realise Naala had got from behind him and was threatening them all with her slipper.