46.

Comment + vote for the next chapter 🤍
Omniscient

Naala woke up to her phone buzzing like crazy and she knew that what Dave posted was the reason

"Why do I still have this app?" Naala mumbled to herself putting her phone up.

She shot up because she realised the time and that she hadn't heard the babies since last night.

Putting on her robe quickly, Naala rushed down the hall and to the nursery where Dave had them both on his chest.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Naala said quietly entering the room.

"You needed to sleep," Dave said with his eyes still closed. "They've been sleeping too," He added.

"Her diaper isn't on properly," Naala laughed at Dave's bad job. She lifted Aamirah up carefully and turned her over.

"I did my best," Dave said watching her change Aamirah on the changing table.

"Good morning my pretty Princess," Naala cooed at her.

Aamirah stared at Naala in awe, pushing her hand into her mouth.

"I know you're hungry," Naala laughed fixing her onesie and lifting her off the table.

"I think we need a new nanny Love," Dave said breaking the silence.

"No," Naala shook her head. She sat down on the chair opposite him and opened her robe, exposing both breasts.

"You can't do it on your own," Dave said handing her Aasad too.

"But look at me, literally doing it on my own," She gestured to both of them feeding at the same time.

"Okay and then when you have to get all of them ready?" Dave suggested standing up.

"Alright Amir, I'm incapable of looking after my own kids, thanks for that," Naala replied looking down at them.

"I didn't say that," Dave defended. "I just think you need some help,"

"Get a nanny then," Naala shrugged. "Everything you do makes me feel inferior anyway,"

"You clearly not in the mood for this conversation so I'm not gonna push it," Dave said standing up. "I'm gonna get Saint ready for the party."

"Whatever," Naala replied focusing on the babies. "Make sure he wears something that goes with the theme," She reminded him.

"I'm not stupid," Dave tutted,

"Amir what is your problem?" Naala huffed. "You want sex? Is that what this is?"

"Nah I just made a suggestion and you not even trynna hear it," Dave said leaning on the door frame.

"But understand where I'm coming from, it feels like you don't trust me enough to take care of them on my own," Naala stressed to him.

"Of course I trust you, no one can do it better than you," Dave sighed. "But you've got too much going on, I want you to have help,"