36.

This isn't proof read so don't kill me 🤍
Omniscient

"Stop," Naala moaned into her pillow. "He's gonna wake up Amir," Naala moved forward but Dave pulled her back, opening her legs wider.

"He won't if you're quiet," Dave said into her ear. He slid into her from the back, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Naala moaned softly, they hadn't stopped all night. Samar had woken up for his night feed and gone back to sleep, all while Dave and Naala spent their night fucking.

"That feel good?" Dave mumbled in her ear,

"So good," Naala cried out loudly,

"You're too loud," Dave taunted. On cue, Samar started to fuss in his cot.

"Not now," Naala whined holding Dave's hand. Dave chuckled and sped up, flipping her over so he could hover over her.

Samar's cries got louder while Naala's moans also increased.

"Let me get him," Naala panted pushing Dave's stomach. He nodded and pulled out rolling off of her. Naala huffed and sat up, reaching over to pick him up.

"Samar that isn't fair," Naala said to him, rocking him. "Mommy was making more babies," She whispered to him.

"Yeah we were," Dave said standing up and going into the bathroom.

"You've made step daddy mad," Naala laughed getting up. She grabbed his diapers and wipes and sat back on the bed, laying him down in front of her.

Samar cooed and shoved his hand into his mouth. Dave came out of the bathroom, on the phone. 

"How can he mess up a whole track Dean?" Dave grumbled moving around the room.

Naala minded her business and tended to Samar, lifting him up so he could eat.

"So sort it out then!" Dave shouted hanging up the call. He didn't realise he was being loud until he felt Naala's eyes on him.

"I'm sorry, they just pissing me off," Dave apologised immediately. His anger was once something that scared Naala and he didn't want to scare her anymore.

"It's okay," Naala nodded, "Tell me what's wrong," She patted the space on the bed next to her.

Dave sat beside her, holding Samar's hand. "All I want is to make music so I can take care of y'all but they keep messing my shit up,"

"Then get a different team. You've been with Dean for almost 10 years, maybe it's time for change," Naala suggested.

"He was the first person to take me seriously," Dave replied lying back down.

"But now he's messing with our money," Naala answered. "Get someone else, you don't owe him anything," She added using her one hand to rub his head.

"Maybe after the tour," Naala convinced him. Dave was due to go on tour in a few weeks for about 3 months. Naala wasn't looking forward to it but she couldn't stop him.

"You're right," Dave mumbled, "I'll get someone new," He agreed.

"Good," Naala smiled pecking his lips. "I don't like when you're all stressed," She spoke looking down at Samar.

"I ain't stressed no more," Dave replied, "Mar you didn't even wanna eat nothing," He said turning his attention to Samar was barely eating. He was staring at Naala and holding onto her shirt.

"I feel like he just likes the option," Naala laughed bringing her shirt down. "You're staring at mommy?" Naala cooed poking his cheek.

Naala lifted him onto her shoulder and a moment later, he vomited all over her and the bed.