Remember me? Part 1

So, in the episode 'Snotlout's Angels' what if it was Astrid and Hiccup that got into a fight and Hiccup was the one to leave and get struck by lightning and found by the wingmaidens? I hate writing Hiccstrid fights so skipping to that part. P.s They are dating, cause it's cuter that way.

Thanks to akosiJBDPG for this request.

***

"Astrid? Are you okay?" Heather worried, placing a gentle hand on the blonde's shoulder as Astrid continued to stare out at the ocean from the door of the clubhouse.

"I'm fine, Heather." She fibbed and shook it off.

"Astrid, it's me." She reminded. "You don't have to put on a brave face. If you're worried, you can be worried."

The blonde glanced over her shoulder to make sure nobody was listening. Snotlout was asleep, the twins were hitting each other on the head and Fishlegs was cowering behind a chair, afraid of the approaching storm.

"You've never fought like that before, huh?" The raven-haired rider wondered. Astrid shook her head.

"He's never just up and left like that. And even if he did, he would come back within the hour, he wouldn't just leave us here, he's our leader." She began to ramble. "Something's wrong, I can feel it."

"So, what do you wanna do?" Heather wondered.

"Wait." Astrid raced to the table in the center of the clubhouse and grabbed Hiccup's spyglass, which he had left behind. She used it to focus on the strange dark blob she noticed in the moonlights glow on the ocean. "That's Toothless!"

"Why isn't he flying?" Fishlegs finally ventured over. "Unless-"

Astrid didn't give him time to finish before bolting out of the clubhouse and ziplining down towards the beach, ignoring the violent downpour and ominous cracks of thunder looming close by. Toothless finally made his way to the shore, looking a little out of breath. Swimming was never his favorite activity, and with a broken tail and a large saddle on his back, it was only proving harder than he remembered.

"Toothless!" Astrid shrieked. "What happened? Where's Hiccup?!" The Night Fury turned to show her the charred remains of his saddle pedal. "He got hit?!" The blonde gasped as the others finally joined her in the pouring rain. "Hiccup's hurt and stranded. We have to find him!"

"Who died and made you the boss?" Snotlout snickered. Astrid growled as she tore her axe from the holster on her back. Heather jumped in to hold her back as Snotlout let out a yelp and hid behind Tuffnut.

***

"AH! Who? What?-" Hiccup bolted upright as he finally regained consciousness with a suddenness that was both amazing and baffling at the same time.

"Ah. You're awake." A beautiful young redhead, both tall and slim, made her way over to the dazed rider. "My name is Atali."

"What?"

"You are safe here, young Viking." She spoke softly, her voice both calm and soothing.

"I don't understand, where is here and how did I get... here?" Hiccup wondered as he looked around the room, taking in his surroundings.

"My wingmaidens rescued you from a terrible storm. You are alive and well and on our island home." She explained.

"Storm? What storm?" He thought.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Another wingmaiden— Minden— asked.

"I was on my island. In the cove. With... TOOTHLESS! Where's Toothless?" He shrieked.