Short story|| Not HTTYD

Sorry guys not HTTYD but I didn't wanna have to make a whole new book just for this tiny short story.

I've been packing to move house and found a short story I wrote when I was about 12-13 years old so, feel free to skip it x

The Girl in the Doorway.

***

In September of last year, I moved to London in England. After I first moved in everything was great. At least up until November. That's when weird things started happening again.

It started out as little things I would hear voices at night after I came home from school. At first, I just thought it was my imagination and sleepiness. Then things slowly got worse. 

One night after I went to bed, I was awakened early in the morning. There was a weird feeling like someone was in the room with me. I jumped out of my bed to see who it was. Nobody was there, so I went back to sleep. For the next three or four weeks, there was the same routine.

Finally, I got angry and asked whoever it was what they wanted. That's when I saw it. All of a sudden there was something in my doorway. I grabbed my glasses so I could see more clearly. It was a little girl; she looked about five or six years old. She was dressed in a white nightgown with long black hair. She was staring at me like she didn't know why I was there.

Now all my life I've been able to see or feel strange things. Sometimes they're scary other times it's peaceful. I usually follow my instincts; I figure there is a reason for them. Well this girl, the feeling I got of her was one of confusion and fear. She didn't say anything so I asked what she wanted; she turned towards the door and vanished I turned on the light and walked to the door. There was nothing at the door or in the hall so I went back to bed. I've seen her a few times since then.

Then one night I was in my room again, and again the same feelings. I yelled out loud asking who she was and what she wanted. I got no answer. At least not until I fell asleep again. That's when I had the dream. In the dream, I was in my house walking around upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and happened to look into the mirror. I saw her standing behind me, dressed the same way as before. In the dream, I heard a name the name was Zoe. Now, what I wanted to know is could Zoe be this spirit's name, and if it is, why would she tell me in a dream?

***