Astrid vs CamiCazi

"Hey, Babe." Hiccup greeted his favorite blonde, Astrid, as he approached her at the peak of the cliff with Camicazi trailing close beside him, as usual.

"Hey." She smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek, if only to drive Cami crazy.

"Astrid..." The shorter blonde scoffed.

"Cazi..." Astrid huffed, folding her arms and glaring through her very soul.

"Can you two at least try to get along?" Hiccup pleaded as he headed towards his dragon. Astrid just rolled her eyes and followed her auburn haired boyfriend.

"Does she really have to be by your side all day, every day?"

"Look, Astrid. I'm no happier about it than you are. But hopefully she's only here temporarily and she'll move on and we never have to see her again." Hiccup whispered.

"She's like a parasite." Astrid hissed. "Or a shadow. Like a parasitic shadow that wants to suck the life out of you."

"You've been spending too much time with Ruffnut." Hiccup chuckled as his girlfriend's strange metaphors.

"I mean, it was bad enough when I thought Heather was following you around like a lost dragon. But, Camicazi is obnoxious on a whole other level, and we're friends with Snotlout." She joked.

"Look, I get it. She's not exactly the most pleasent person to be around, but until her father gets it in his head that I'm not interested, she's here, whether we like it or not." Hiccup explained. "I'm going for a flight." He announced to both blondes before turning his attention back to his girlfriend. "Try not to kill her."

"No promises." She chuckled. Hiccup leaned in for a quick kiss before mounting his dragon and taking to the skies.

"Astrid, it's cute, this little obsession you have with Hiccup." Camicazi quipped. "But, you're gonna have to get used to the idea of him with someone else. Our fathers are in a meeting as we speak to discuss our arrangement, and I think you'll find he can be pretty persuasive."

"Well, he clearly has no idea who he's dealing with. Stoick is a tough guy to crack." Astrid warned.

"Oh, come on. Hiccup has spent all day with me. He saw you for five minutes before flying away." Cami jested.

"Flying helps to ease his stress. Which has clearly been through the roof since you showed up." Astrid bit back.

"So, why don't we settle this?" Cami smirked. A mischievous plan snuck into her head as Hiccup flew towards the bottom of the cliff. "Who ever catches up to him first, wins."

"And let me guess..." Astrid thought. "the winner gets Hiccup?"

"And the loser leaves." Cami added.

"Deal." Astrid smirked.

Camicazi quickly spun to Stormfly with full intention of stealing her away before Astrid could get to her, completely ignoring her dragon, Typhoon. But much to her surprise, Astrid raced in the opposite direction to her dragon.

She watched as her boyfriend approached the cliff below, unknowingly. She raced to the edge and leaped off the peak, landing on the Night Fury's back.

"Wha- Astrid?!" Hiccup gasped as her arms wrapped around his middle, protectively, resting her head on the back of his shoulder.

"Miss me?" She smiled.

"More than my lost leg." He joked, earning a small chuckle.

"NOT FAIR, ASTRID!" Cami bellowed as Toothless flew towards the clouds. He stopped in his tracks and turned back towards the cliff, shooting a plasma blast, dangerously close to the short blonde standing below. Toothless let out a proud huff before turning back to the skies. It seemed Toothless was sick of her too, or he just really liked Astrid's company, though it could've been both.

"So, while we here. How about a romantic flight?" Hiccup asked. Astrid smiled, placing a kiss on his cheeck as she stroked her hand through his hair.

"Thought you'd never ask."

***