Chapter 2

Hello Guys......

Here is Chapter 2:)

*************************

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I couldn’t breathe through the hand clamped on my throat. The girl, who had looked as innocent as a child before, now looked like she was set to kill me.  I know I really shouldn’t have said what I did out loud, but it just slipped out.

“What are you? How do you know about wolves?” January asked through gritted teeth, her black eyes filled with fury.

“Stop it January. She is one of us,” June snapped at her.

“She doesn’t smell like a wolf,” January said, not loosening the grip she had on my neck.  I grabbed a fistful of sand at my side and grew ready to throw it into her eyes if she didn’t let go of me soon and I had no other option.

“It’s because she hasn’t shifted yet,” June replied, and that stopped my retaliation.

I wanted to ask her how she knew that, but with the situation I was in, I would be lucky if I would ever be able to talk again. There was no sign of January’s grip relaxing.

As if reading my thoughts, June slowly pulled January away from me and helped me stand up.  I looked at January and her saw that her eyes were back to their normal green colour.  If January had been human, I could have easily taken her down, but being a shifter, she was much stronger than me despite looking like an anorexic model.

“Do you belong to this pack?” questioned January.

I opened my mouth to reply and couldn’t utter a word.  I coughed a few times and then stuttered out, “I-I-I dud-dud…..”  January burst out in laughter at my reply and I just really badly wanted to kick her for it.  I cleared my throat and finally was able to reply, “No.”  I held my throat, trying to rub away the pain, and January continued to laugh loudly, looking like a fool.

“Apologize,” June demanded smacking January’s arm.

“i-i-I’m so-o-r-r” January mimicked me and then burst out laughing when I turned bright red. June smacked her again to get her to calm down. “I’m sorry, it was just funny,” she said softly and started giggling.

“I’m sorry for my sister’s idiotic behaviour,” June said looking at me sympathetically.

She apologizes way too much.  I used to do the same thing in my old pa…. enough Templar.  New life! I warned myself.

“New life?” June questioned.  Did I say that out loud?

“Uh… I was just thinking about something,” I answered.

“So, you don’t belong to this pack?” January asked again.