Chapter 11

Hello guys……:D:D:D

Yes, I am super happy cause I’m The Alpha has crossed 10,000 reads!!! Yipee *Happy dances*

I LOVE YOU ALL:D:D

Pic of January>>>>>

And Yeah, this chapter is dedicated to @xXdemolitionloverXx for making me fall in love with the concept of mates :D

So, here is chapter 11…. *Continues dancing*

****************

But what if the monsters
come?"
"Fancy." Kit looked away
from the drama to stare at
her sister, surprised. "We
are the monsters.”
― Dia Reeves, Slice of Cherry

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“I think you should slow down Tem” I heard Jan saying near me but I couldn’t. I was driving at a speed of 75 where the limit was 30.

Ben and Cam had recently visited their pack to confirm whether it is an attack from Glen or just a hoax. Unfortunately, there were proofs that pointed out it was Glen’s attack.

I tried acting bold all this time but deep down I was nervous. It’s just the thought of facing Terence and Trudy, they are my family. I don’t give a damn about others but I don’t know how I am going to react when I face them again.

It had been six years. Six long years, in which my life had changed completely. I was a human when I crossed their territory but now I am a wolf. That too a white wolf and an Alpha.

I was successful in thumping from other packs about me being an Alpha and a white wolf because they didn’t know me and hence were not curious. But this was different; these were the people who made me feel like I’m worthless. They would just growl at me and I would shiver.

“Stop.” I heard Jan yelling at me and I stopped the Car immediately. I looked at Jan to see whether she was okay only to see her giving me a sad smile.

“You can still change your mind.” She told me. Did I want to? Yes, I did. But I wanted to stop Glen once and for all more than that.

“I’m not changing my mind.” I told her. “I know I can face them.”

“Then why are you crying?” she questioned me.

I didn’t even realize I was crying until she pointed out. But yes I was crying.

I didn’t find it in me to reply her so instead I leant back in the car holding the steering wheel and closed my eyes. I recalled my conversation with the goddess yesterday.

“Why them now?” I had asked the goddess. She was there sitting in her silver chariot with a white gown, Glowing as always.

I was standing near her chariot with my same white dress.

“They need you.” She told me.

“They don’t need me. There is an Alpha rhinoceros with them, his ego is more than enough for them.” I told her getting exasperated at the thought of Rett.

The moon goddess laughed and her laugh was like a nice melodious tune. I felt relaxed and a smile took over my face after hearing her laugh.

“They have an Alpha, but they don’t have you.” She told me.

I frowned at that, I wasn’t getting what she was trying to say because she always speaks in riddles.

“Do you remember why you were created?” she asked me and I nodded because I remember the incident with Ryker and Sir Thomas clearly.