Chapter 7

Hi....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY:D:D

Thanks again guys for the support so far, please continue supporting me.

This chapter is dedicated to @BUTTERCUPE, i would not have put my story in Wattpad, if she didn't ask for it:):)

So, here is Chapter 7....

**********************

“The moon does not fight. It attacks no
one. It does not worry. It does not try
to crush others. It keeps to its course,
but by its very nature, it gently
influences. What other body could pull
an entire ocean from shore to shore?
The moon is faithful to its nature and
its power is never diminished.”
― Deng Ming-Dao , Everyday Tao:
Living with Balance and Harmony

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I felt Cam and Keith chasing after me as I ran.  I pushed my legs to go faster so they wouldn’t catch me.  As soon as I spotted the sea I felt a thrill run through me.  I dove into the water, not sparing a glance back at them.

I didn’t understand it, but whenever I was inside the water, I felt peace.  It felt like home here.  It felt safe.  Nobody could hurt me here.  I looked through the water and saw a large range of fish all swimming around.  It made me smile inwardly.

I raised my head slowly above the surface.  I looked back and noticed that I was far away from the shore.  I couldn’t see Cam or Keith anywhere.  Looking around, I saw a large rock sitting above the surface of the water in the center of the sea.  I started moving towards it and in a flash I was beside it.  I smiled at the speed I now possessed.  I quickly climbed the rock and stood on it, looking back at the shore.  I gasped in shock noticing how much further I was from the shore.  It was very far for a wolf to have swum.  I doubted either Keith or Cam would have suspected me to have gone this far out.  I could only just see the shore because of my new wolf vision.

Great!  Far away means they won’t come here anytime soon.  It will give me some time to think.

I sat down Indian style, my hands cupping each of my knees and looked out at the waves.  The waves would break against the edge of the rock and the salty water would splash over me.  It was serene and made me smile.

It didn’t take me long to start recalling the events of yesterday.  The anger boiled in my veins and I felt my claws starting to come out.  I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths, focusing on calming myself down.

As I concentrated more on my breathing I felt the sounds of waves around me growing faint.  I felt myself growing distant from the beach.  I could only hear my own breathing and feel my heart beating inside my cheat.

Silence.  That’s all I heard around me.  Complete silence.  I kept my eyes closed and everything was dark to me.  I felt myself drifting away from everything around me.  I was now in a strange world.

The darkness around me vanished and a few rays of light came into my view.  It was white, or should I say silver?  Everything shone where I was.  There were white pillars with white moon flowers entwined around them everywhere.