Chapter 42

Hi….

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY COZ I’M THE ALPHA CROSSES 1 MILLION READS:D WOOHOO!!! Plus I have also crossed over 1000 followers. I love you all:D [Can’t believe the number coz I’ve started with 27 followers and 8 readsJ:’)]

So, here is chapter 42 for you all:D which is dedicated to @emmej96

Pic on the side>>>> is explanatory

*******

“I roll my eyes. "So when
did I become so special?
When they carted me off to
the Capitol?"
"No, about six months
before that. Right after New Year's.
We were in the Hob, eating some slop
of Greasy Sae's. And Darius was
teasing you about trading a rabbit for
one of his kisses. And I realized...I
minded.”
― Suzanne Collins , Mockingjay

TEMPLAR P.O.V

Still smiling to myself I walked into the house and sensed Rett in his office. He must be doing some work so I didn’t disturb him instead headed to take a shower.

After a long relaxing shower I came out of the bathroom and wore my favorite white Kung-Fu Panda t-shirt with blue color shirt. The shirt was long and loose. I usually buy plus size t-shirts because they are extremely comfortable.

While I was drying my hair with my towel my stomach made a grumbling noise. I was glad Rett wasn’t here to hear that noise. It’s kind of awkward.

I was going downstairs to cook something for us when the powers went off. It was dark now and instantly my wolf vision started working.

I sensed Rett in the dining room. “Don’t you pay your electricity bills?” I mocked Rett while I was standing in the bottom of the stairs.

He smiled at me and that made my heart beat to increase rapidly.

“I just realized we have never been on a proper date” he said walking closer to me. He was wearing a blue and white striped t-shirt with khaki pants. His dark hair was messy and all over the place, it made him look sexy. He looked like a carefree young boy. I liked watching him like that.

“So before we do…. uh… Anything… ” he began while my eyes widened and mouth dropped open. He noticed that and cleared his throat and changed the topic.

He closed the distance between us and spoke again “so… Miss Templar Wayne would you like to join me for this dinner?” he asked me and offered me his hand to take.

Like a stupid that I am, I just stood there staring at him.

“Templar?” he called again and I blinked a few times.

“Yes” I said and gave my hand. He held it tightly with his and dragged me outside.