Chapter 18

Hi.....

I posted a chapter 17 a few hours ago so do check that before you start reading this. If you have already checked it then start reading this:D

********************

“What would you do if I
kissed you right now?"
I stared at his beautiful face
and his beautiful mouth and
I wanted nothing more than
to taste it. "I would kiss you back.”
― Michelle Hodkin , The Unbecoming of
Mara Dyer

EVERETT P.O.V

I was waiting for Templar the entire day in the pack house but there was no sign of her returning home. I knew she was intentionally avoiding me.

She was pretty nervous in the morning and her goose bumps were just a major proof ofthat. I liked that a lot, but what I don’t like is her avoiding me.

I want to talk to her, apologize, however it looks like she’ll never let me do that. Hell, I have never apologized to anyone and I’m going to make an exception here, letting my pride aside so that I can be with my mate.

When afternoon came Keith and January had returned back but there was no sign of her.

I knew it was useless asking either of them her whereabouts agreed by the looks they were giving me.

So I went to look for her in the city.

I searched for her almost every shop in the city but there were no sign of her.

It was then I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. I immediately organized for a bonfire tonight with a pointless reason to welcome and get to know the Waterwave pack.

I was looking for her in the mall now and still I couldn’t get her scent.

I got into my car and started driving back home, hoping that she might have returned to the pack house.

When I was driving I noticed her red car parked in front of a library and realized that I didn’t check in any libraries and it was the place Templar always hid herself in the past.

As soon as I stopped the car I noticed her coming out of the library in a hurry and hopping into her car.

She looked so innocent that I couldn’t stop the smile from appearing in my face.

She was wearing the same shorts and top she wore in the morning which looked damn good on her.  I didn’t like the thought of other men looking at her like that.

She is mine and only mine.

I followed her car from much behind, to make sure that she reaches safe.

I reached my house after I made sure that Templar reached the pack house.