Chapter 21

Hi Guys....

I'm The Alpha has crossed 100,000 reads and i love you all for it:D It was possible only because of you amazing people:D

Please keep supporting me:P

Presenting chapter 21:D:D

And yeah, this chapter is dedicated to @VictoriaLooLoo for being amazing:D:D

**************

"Was I bitter? Absolutely.
Hurt? You bet your sweet
ass I was hurt. Who doesn't
feel a part of their heart
break at rejection. You ask
yourself every question you can think
of, what, why, how come, and then
your sadness turns to anger. That's my
favorite part. It drives me, feeds me,
and makes one hell of a story."
― Jennifer Salaiz

TEMPLAR P.O.V

As I was pulling the white tank top down over my head, I looked at my new room. Memories of how I had stayed in this pack six years ago popped in my head.

'Were you the reason she left the pack? Did you force her to leave the pack?' I could hear my mother saying that to Sveta.

How could she blame them? I had not known any of them until I left this pack.

I needed to clear her head once and for all.

I opened the door to my room and saw Everett lightly banging the back of his head against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"It's either this or me kicking the door open" he said and my cheeks were on fire all of a sudden. He was shamelessly scanning me. I was wearing a white tank top with a shrug and blue knee length cargo, the dress wasn't torn.

Blushing I looked down, "What is that?"

"Mike gave this." he told me handling the large photo frame in his hand. I had asked Mike to get it on purpose after I was pissed when I saw mother had kept my old photos in the room.

It was a picture of me and Jan in our best friend pose with rest of the pack making funny faces behind us.

I went and took the frame from Rett and tore the bubble wrap and the paper that was covering it. Standing up on the bed and placed the photo on the wall near the bed with a huge grin on my face.

"When did you take that picture?" I heard Rett asking me.

"On my eighteenth."

"When did you shift?" he asked me.

I froze. What am I supposed to say? Ever since I came back, nobody had asked me that question other than my mother.

"Fifteen and half." I told him and got down from the bed.

"Strange." He told me and I noticed the curiosity in his voice. My heart was hammering in my chest and i could hear it in my ears. My legs were shaky.

I knew what his next question is however I didn't want to answer it.

"Why was it so late?" he asked me, the question being obvious.

"I don't know." I said and prayed that he couldn't make out the nervousness in my voice.

I didn't want him to know about me. Not yet. I was scared he will refuse me because white wolf comes with a baggage of problems. My pack has to face Glen because of me; I didn't want any more enemies to the pack that was why I chose to hide the fact that I am a sole white shifter.