Chapter 6

Hey Guys......

Presenting chapter six to you all:D

I want to thank everyone, who voted and commented and read the story. Please continue supporting me:D:P I LOVE YOU ALL(*-*)

This chapter is dedicated to @annu85, my cousin sis, and also the person because of whom i was able to write this story:):)

Oh Yeah a short warning: "VIOLENCE AHEAD" it's not much (at least for me), but it's there.

Picture of Templar's wolf:D

*********

“White is not the mere absence of color, it is a shining and affirmative thing.”
Gilbert K Chesterton

TEMPLAR P.O.V

Growl after growl emanated from my chest, each more vicious than the next.  For the first time in my fifteen and a half years of life, I felt her.  She wanted to be let out.  She wanted to be free.  I was beyond ready to oblige her.

A shot of pain ran through my body, starting from my spine and extending out.   My chest started hurting and it only increased the suffering I felt.  It felt like my ribcage would explode out into pieces.  The agony pulled me to my knees and I slouched in on myself.  It was unbearable.  I felt like I was being torn apart from the inside.  I closed my eyes, wanting the pain to go away; instead it just seemed to increase.

I heard the sounds of ripping and quickly realized it was my own clothes.  My skin began to burn.  It grew so hot I felt like I would be burnt alive by it.  My heart was pounding brutally in my chest, almost like it wanted to break through it.  The growls weren’t stopping either.

I opened my eyes, searching for someone who could help me.  Everyone was staring at me with shock and horror and it only made me more worried.

Suddenly I felt my muscles tear apart and I saw pieces of denim and white cotton fly out in all directions from me.  It looked like what used to be my jeans and shirt. 

The blood in my veins grew hot and fast, gushing through my body.  I’d fallen onto all fours and looked to see my palms growing into paws; large paws.  I closed my eyes again and gritted my teeth from the pain still growing inside me.  I could feel that my teeth had elongated and sharpened, and my throat felt dry.  I couldn’t even scream through the pain, it was too much.  My breathing was too heavy and sharp.  Every breath I took was followed by a malicious growl.

I knew I was finally shifting, but I just wanted all the pain to go away.  It was all too much to bear.  I felt like I was dying.

Suddenly the pain decreased and fur sprouted over my skin.  I took in a huge gulp of breath and tried to stand up, but fell onto all fours again.  Gasps filled the room and I quickly opened my eyes.  I understood that my vision was now clearer than it had ever been.  I realized that I was finally in my wolf form.