Chapter 50

• Dedicated to all my readers

Hi Everyone...

So here is the last chapter of I'm The Alpha:') which is DEDICATED TO ALL MY READERS

Also, PLEASE READ THE NOTE, where the synopsis of the SEQUEL is posted ;)

*****

"Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. 

By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species.

If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species onEarth...

This is the real message of love."

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I suck at this. I really do. I couldn't even think of a cool gift for Everett. Then I asked my stupid friends who had the stupidest ideas in the world. Well, let me tell you what they all said.

Sveta- I thought she was the genius one and she suggested that I wear sexy lingerie for him. Idea cancelled because I don't have the guts to wear that.

Cam- thinking about it.

Keith- a new cool laptop. Cancel, because I don't want to give him that.

Molly- I agree with Sveta. So, cancel.

Cam- Keeps thinking.

Jan- a camera. Cancel

Terence- How about a car? And when I told him Everett already has one he pouted because he thought I am buying one for him.

Trudy- Set a romantic dinner for him. I am considering this option, but I am not much into it.

Ben- a porn movie d.v.d. That is why he was my last option.

Cam- I'm still thinking.

So, here I am right now standing outside his office door, about to give the gift that I finally brought for him. I did bake a cake for him that he cut last night but I want to give a real gift for him, so I bought this. I hope he likes it.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked the door and at the first knock he asked me to come inside. You can do it Templar. You are strong, you are brave I kept muttering to myself. Using my shoulders I pushed the door open because my hands were busy holding the gift.

"What is that?" Rett asked me when he saw the large box in my hand.

I placed it in his table and sighed. "Your gift" I told him and he cocked an eyebrow at which I frowned. He got up from his chair and started removing the tape. When he was done he kept staring at the gift and I got scared he will not like it. "Since you are going to be professionally qualified as an architect this year end, I thought you would need it but I think you don't. It's okay if you don't I mean I know you already have some of those but-" I was stopped mid-sentence when he smashed his lips against mine.

"Thank-you" he told me after pulling away. I sighed and placed my head on his shoulders.

"You really like it?" I asked after sometime.

"Yeah, I do. It's really good" he said smiling and I knew he wasn't lying. I had brought him an architect's kit which had all the necessary tools of architect like tracing paper, compass, scales, triangles, sketchbooks, sharpies, markers, tape dots, lead pointer along with camera and laptop.

"The laptop is from Keith, ask with him the name of the model and the camera is from Jan" I told him and he seemed surprised. Keith and Jan both said they are giving it to him to say Thank-you and both idiots didn't tell me for what. They also said an architect needed that too. "I am glad you liked it" I told him and kissed him.