Chapter 25

Hi…

I’m one day earlier:D:D, it’s because today is my mom’s b’day and I thought let me update today:D:D

And BTW this chapter is dedicated to @smekala:D:D

**********

“Things come apart so
easily when they have been
held together with lies.”
― Dorothy Allison , Bastard
Out of Carolina

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“He didn’t believe me when I told him I have a girlfriend. He said I was too short to have a girlfriend and shoved me hard. When I fell down everyone started laughing at me, so I got very angry and punched him.” Theo told me while I was tying his shoe lace. So he fought over me.

“It was not a hard punch just a hook punch that you thought me last week” he continued.

“Theo, it might have not been hard for you but he is a human. He will feel pain because you are going to be a werewolf soon.” I told him.

“But I am eight now” You don’t look like eight I thought to myself, “And mama told we shift at thirteen.”

“Anyway, I am going to talk to the principal but this shouldn’t be repeated okay?” I asked him firmly.

“Yes girlfriend” he said and kissed my cheeks.

“Good. Now put your bag, we have to run remember” I said and he nodded at me. Theo informed me that there was toast for breakfast today and we decided to skip it.

“You remember the plan?”  I asked him and he nodded at me.

We didn’t want to get caught by Sveta like last time, so we made a plan.

We were coming down from the stairs slowly without making noise. I could hear the sounds of people chatting in the dining table. When we were on the bottom step and I peeked slowly to make sure nobody was watching us. I gave an ‘all clear’ signal to Theo and he held my hand tightly.

We got down and walked quickly keeping our heads high so that nobody would get to know we were actually escaping.

“I heard you both when the door to your room opened, so don’t even try to escape.” Sveta said loudly and we both stood dead in our tracks.

I looked at Theo from the corner of my eyes and saw him looking at me pouting his lips.

I hate toast.

Huffing, I looked at Sveta who was smirking at me with her hands crossed on her chest.

“I will eat the breakfast after I drop Theo to school.” I said smiling.

“I won’t buy it” she said smirking and I frowned at her.

“It is toast and toasts are…. Eww” Theo said.

“Okay, let me do it the other way. Both of you get your ass here or else I’m going to call Ophelia” she said smirking and took her mobile phone from her pocket.

Crap. If she calls, I’m sure Ophelia will come here with the first flight available and everyone in the pack would kill me in different ways for getting inspector here.

“Fine.” I said stomping my foot. “But that is blackmail” I said poking my tongue at her and dragged Theo with me towards the dining room.

“Naw man I hate toast” Theo muttered.