Chapter 5

Tan-Tada.....

Here is chapter 5,

Thank-you soooooo much for the support guys:)

*******************

TEMPLAR P.O.V

When Jan called out to me I immediately turned to look at her, moving away from the dangerous man’s stare.  Two men held each of her arms in a tight grip.  She looked a mess and looked to be really hurt.  There was a bright red mark on her cheek in the shape of a hand; someone must have hit her pretty hard.  The area below her eyes had turned purple with bruises and a dribble of dried blood ran down the corner of her lips.

“Why did you come here?” she asked in slight anger.

“Templar, hmm….  Now that’s an unusual name, but a nice one,” a man said.  It was the same voice that had called me a weak human. 

I looked to the man and saw him standing right before me.  I took an involuntary step back to get away from him and looked up to see him better.  He looked to be in his early twenties and had strawberry blonde hair that flowed to his ears and light brown eyes.  He also had a huge smirk on his face, which I guess was because of my appearance.

“Do you know who I am?” he asked, his eyes turning deep black.  It was probably a ploy to try and scare me, but it wouldn’t work.  One of the first thing’s June taught me during her training was never to show your opponent that you may be scared.

“A dog?” I made it a question, a huge smirk on my face as my voice didn’t waver.  A loud growl erupted from his chest from my words.

The second thing I learnt from June was to be prepared for the consequences of all your actions.  So when I saw him raising his fist to hit me, I quickly ducked and let the blow fly over my head.

“Impressive,” he said, grinning widely again, “For a human you are quite strong. But for a wolf….” He was behind me in a flash, my eyes unable to keep up with him, and he gripped tight around my neck from behind and continued through gritted teeth in rage, “…Not. Strong. Enough.”   His nails elongated to sharp claws and he dug them into the flesh of my neck, causing me to let out a soft groan of pain.

“Igor. This is between us.  Do not bring her into it,” Jan said growling.

He was Igor? I looked back at his black eyes and gulped loudly in fear.  He was bad, very bad.

He looked to Jan, and then speedily loosened his hold on me and I fell to my feet clutching my throat.  I could feel the warm of blood under my palms, my blood, and tears started to run down my cheeks from the agony and sting the punctures were causing in my flesh. 

Igor stepped around me and started walking towards Jan, a wide sneer on his face.  “You are right. This is between us, but that doesn’t mean I cannot enjoy her a little.”

Jan growled at him as he stopped in front of her.  He punched her hard in the stomach and she fell to the floor with a loud groan, clutching at it in pain.  The room was now teeming with growls from a few people that were behind me, but I kept my eyes on Jan and Igor.