Chapter 40

Hi……

So here is chapter 40:D This chapter is dedicated to sixx1326 who also did the awesome cover on the side>>>>> :D

Also wanted to say THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes:D I love you all:D

*******

Even an evil man can have principles—he
can be true to his own evil, which is not
always so easy.
NORMAN MAILER, The Paris Review,
winter-spring 1964

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I walked into the pack house and went immediately to check on Sveta and Alisha.

“How is she?” I asked Cam who was standing outside Sveta’s room looking distraught. His dark hair was a mess because he was repeatedly running his hands through it.

“They are… they are checking on her” he whispered. “He kicked her stomach” he said and growled at the last part.

I inhaled sharply at that. You’ll regret this Felix, you will.

“She is going to be alright. This is Sveta we are talking about, she is tough” I said, he nodded slightly and bent his head and covered his face with his palms. Cam looked completely lost. It hurt watching my bro like that.

“I am going to take care of him” I assured Cam, him referring to Felix.

“You didn’t kill him?” he snarled at me.

I growled in return and he scowled at me. “I am going to kill him” he declared.

“You will not do anything” I said using my Alpha tone.

“Then you do something” he yelled at me.

Suddenly there was a loud growl and Everett was glaring at Cam. His eyes were pitching black.

“I am going to kill him. You don’t have to worry about that” I said in my Alpha tone and Cam glared at me. “Call me if her condition improves” I said and he nodded slowly.

Looking at Rett who was glaring at Cam I huffed. “Come on” I said and dragged Rett with me.

I asked Rett to wait for me downstairs when I went to check on Alisha.

“How is she?” I asked the nurse who was checking on Alisha. She was lying limp on the bed with her blond hair spread around the pillow.