Chapter 27 - Packing and Traveling

Chapter Twenty Seven - Packing and Traveling

*Harry's POV*

We packed. We watched movies. We went to bed. We had a bad night. None of us could sleep well. We got up when Tommy cried. We tried to go back to bed. We got up when our alarm clocks went off. And that's where we are now. Half of us in a dazed half sleep trying to turn off the alarms and wake the others, while the others sleep.

"Niall, Zayn... You guys have to get up... We have to finish packing." I tell them, trying to get them to wake up.

"Okay." Niall says rolling over and snuggling closer to Zayn.

"Niall, that's not getting up..." I tell him.

"Hmmmm...." he hums into Zayn's chest.

"Oh never mind." I say turning to walk out of the room. "I'll send someone else."

"They up?" Liam asks kissing Louis's neck as he sits there half asleep.

"No." I sigh. "I don't even think they realize I was in there."

"Are they both packed?" Louis asks.

"I think so." Liam nods.

"Then let them sleep." Louis tells us. "We can pack for Tommy, and finish for ourselves and grab something's for them, whatever they forgot."

"Works for me." I shrug.

Pretty soon Shay is over, taking care of Tommy and making us breakfast.

"Niall is finally awake." I tell Louis.

"Where is he?" Louis asks looking around.

"Kitchen. Probably looking for something to eat before breakfast." I chuckle.

"Mmhmmm...." Louis nods, not as tickled by my comment. "I need to talk to him."

"I can go get him." I offer.

"No it's okay." Louis says. "You sit down. I'll do it."

"Hey, I'm good." I tell him. "I feel great."

"Okay." Louis nods. "Could you send a water with Niall please?"

"Sure thing." I smile.

I hear voices as I walk to the kitchen. Niall and Shay talking. This is a normal thing, but the tone of it seams serious. So I pause by the entry way and listen.

"-are worried, I get it." Shay says. "But you guys are going to be fine."

"Shay, I don't think you understand." Niall says sounding a bit frustrated. "Tour is stressful, promoting is stressful, everything is stressful, and all this on top of the pregnancies.... what are the odds all the babies are going to make it?"

My heart drops and tears begin to fall from my eyes.

"Niall..." Shay says quietly.

"I mean, I'm sure, everyone would do everything possible to keep the babies and the boys safe and healthy, but that's what they were doing for me. And I know it's a different situation or whatever, but still, things can still go wrong." Niall says. "You understand right?"

"Yes, I do." Shay says softly.

"Okay, so, I'd have to check with the boys, and of course, you don't have to say yes, or jump right on this either, but I was thinking, maybe you could come along."

"What do you mean?" Shay asks.

"You'd come on tour with us." Niall says. "You went to medical school, we could give you a job as our own personal, nurse person. I mean we have people who kinda take care of us. We would pay you, and you could bring Steph along. Kelly has his new job, or he'd be welcome too. Either way you're all going to come and visit while we're in places you want to be. Like if you want to go to New York, you can come with us, or Australia."