Chapter 1- Tests and Results

Chapter One- Tests and Results

*Niall's POV*

"Okay, so let's take these things and see what we get." Liam says handing boxes to all of us. We nod and I head down stairs. I quickly open the box and stare at the test. A few minutes pass and I am still staring at the test.

"Niall, babe, you done?" Louis asks from the other side of the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, Lou. I kinda was zoning. I'm taking it right now." I call to him.

"Okay, take your time." Louis says. I take the test and then wash my hands. I set a timer on my phone for five minutes and I open the door. "Is that it?" Louis is looking at the stick in my hands.

"Yeah, but I have to wait another five minutes." I sigh.

"Okay, well the boys are waiting for us. They didn't want to find out without you." Louis says I smile as he takes my hand and leads me up stairs. The boys are all sitting on the bed with the tests. Soon two phones go off within two seconds of each other. Liam turns his phone off and takes a shaky breath.  Louis pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns it off then releases my hand to pull his test out of his pocket.

"Ready?" Louis asks everyone nods. "You first Li."

"Okay" Liam looks at the test and sits down on the bed. A tear roles down his cheek as he clutches the test in his hands.

"What is it Liam?" Zayn asks. Liam pushes the test into Zayn's hands and puts his face in his hands. Zayn looks at the test and gasps.

"What?" I ask almost shouting.

"I-it's positive...." Zayn smiles. Then he grabs Liam and hugs him.

"We're going to be dads!" Harry shouts happily.

"Now you Lou." Liam says with a smile on his face. Louis nods and looks at his test. After a few minutes he throws his arms around my neck crying.

"Lou?" I whisper. "What's it say?"  Louis just nods and laughs a little. I must be smiling like an idiot and the boys can tell because there are a few happy shouts that come from the other boys.

"P-positive." Louis smiles.

"I know babe." I laugh hugging him tighter. Another phone goes off and Harry shoots up. We all look at him as he takes a shaky breath and turns off his phone. He pulls out the test but doesn't look at it. Liam scoots over to him and hugs him from the back so he calms down. Harry finally looks at the test and jumps up in Liam's arms with a huge smile on his face.

"It's positive!"  He yells jumping into Liam’s arms, then he backs off a bit and looks at Liam, all color has drained from Harry's face. "Liam, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Has, I'm fine. You didn't hurt me." Liam says smiling at his cuteness.

"Okay... you sure?" Harry asks still worried.

"Yes." Liam laughs then Zayn's phone goes off. He turns it off then stands up and walks around a bit then hands the test to me.

"Please." Zayn pleads to me. I nod and take a breath before looking at the test. A plus sign makes me smile. "What's it say?"

I nod and smile hugging Zayn as he cries.

"So we're having four babies." Harry says

"Or more. Niall could be pregnant and any of us could be having multiple." Liam says. We all stand in awe for a bit. Louis still clutching my arm. Then my phone goes off. I turn it off and walk over the window. I let out a shaky breath and look at the test... one line makes my heart fall into my toes. I feel like I'm going to cry and be sick at the same time so I run out of the room and lock myself in the bathroom. I lean against the wall as tears flow from my eyes.