Chapter 23- Reactions and Consequences

Chapter 23 - Reactions and Consequences

*Liam's POV*

"Shit!" Louis yells from the front seat, hunching over in his chair.

"Louis?" I ask worried about him.

"I'm fine, I just dropped my phone." Louis says. "I was going to call your mum Zayn, and just tell her that we are going to the hospital, so she doesn't find out through the media."

"Yeah, that'd be good." Zayn nods.

"Okay, we're here." Harry says stopping the car in the emergency drop off.

Niall picks Zayn up and carries him in through the doors as I fallow him through the doors. Louis and Harry went to park the car.

"Liam." Niall says nodding toward the lady at the desk.

"Yeah." I nod walking over to her.

"Hey, how can I help you?" She asks.

"My boyfriend, his stomach hurts really badly, and we don't know why and we're really worried." I ramble starting to shake.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to fill out these forms please." She says handing me paper.

"O-okay..?" I say a bit confused but I take the papers anyway.

"Our boyfriend is Zayn Malik, he should have a file here, he's a patent of Dr. Harrison, so let's try this again, shall we?" Louis says sounding a bit annoyed. "Our boyfriend's stomach is hurting to the point where he can't walk or form a sentence without crying, and he needs to see a doctor, he is pregnant and will be in a hospital room within a few moments."

"Yes sir." The woman says flushing. "I'm so sorry, I had no I idea-"

"It's okay, just help him." Louis says pointing to Zayn who is still in Niall's arms as they sit in the waiting room. He is crying and moaning and sweating and holding onto Niall for dear life by the time the woman even looks at him.

"Oh my, I'll call some nurses." She says.

"And Dr. Harrison." Louis adds for her.

"Yes." She nods. "I'll page him too."

"Do I still need to fill these out?" I ask holding up the papers.

"No dear, we have all we need on file." She says.

"Okay." I say walking over to Zayn and Niall.

"Hey, baby." I say kneeling in front of Zayn.

He just looks at me and gives a pained smile.

"Niall, I don't know if we're going to get any servos." Harry jokes seeing as Niall only has his sweats on: no shoes, no shirt, nothing but his old sweats and a pare boxers you can clearly see because of the way the sweats hang loosely from his thin frame.

We all laugh including Zayn, who give more of a pained chuckle. In a normal circumstance we would have just rolled our eyes and chuckled a bit to humor him, but at this moment it is exactly what we need, Some great, stupid humor to keep up sane for just a few more moments.

"Boo-Bear look, I'm funny!" Harry cheers.

"Yes Hazza, you are." Louis says patting the weirdo on the head.

"See, even the Bradford Bad Boy is laughing." Harry says.

"Well." Zayn chuckles trying not to grimace. "I thought that nick name died like two years ago."