✤ 4

"Ma~" She cooed

"Ma~" She cooed.

"Tiffany!" Her mom laughed. "Look I'm at aunty's house!"

"I know, I know. No need to make me jealous." Tiffany said.

"Tiffany!" Another voice was heard, and Mrs. Lee peaked into the camera.

"Aunty!" Tiffany waved into the camera. "Is Mark there?"

"Oh, not yet." Her mom said.

Literally just then the doorbell behind her mom rang.

"It's Mark!" Her mom smiled.

"Aunty!" Mark's voice was heard in the background, as Tiffany's heart picked a really fast pace.

Mark came into the frame, and his smile got softer.

"Hey, Tiff." He smiled.

"Mark." She poked her cheeks with her tongue and smiled.

"I'll hang up now, Tiff." Her mom said.

"Yeah, okay, mom." Tiffany nodded. "Bye, Mark."

"I'll text you later?" Mark asked, making her nod.

*

markus😩

damn tiff u've become pretty

i know😎

😶 i was just being nice but ok
i bet u've got thousands of boys falling for u😏

yep kinda
been in 4 relationships till now

hold up-
tf-
you're a playgirl

lmao no-
i just needed someone after u left yk

so you've been dating since u were 13-?

no wtf
i had my first relationship when i was 17
with a guy named steve

steve?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

what?
what u laughing at?

lol im calling u rn
i  csnt rext uejdiwn

😶
weird but ok

markus😩 is calling...

hold tf up lemme bring my airpods-

Though it was just a normal voice call, Tiffany's heart had picked a fast pace only on hearing his voice. She really missed him.

"Okay so..." Mark chuckled awkwardly, "You're telling me that you've been in four relationships, and one of them was a guy named Steve?"

"Yeah...?" Tiffany said, and heard him laugh on the other side. "What's there to laugh about?"

"Nothing." He giggled. "I just find it funny that someone dated you."

"Mark." She said, making him stop laughing. "You tell me, did you date anyone?"

"Nah dude, don't have the time to date." He replied. "Why did you and Steve break up though?"

"None of us was serious about the relationship..." She replied. "But the other 3 were serious."

"So why did you break up?" He asked.

"One of them said I was too clingy, the other one said I worried a lot, and I broke up with the latest one cuz none of us had time for each other, you know...both of us were busy studying..." She sighed. "I don't even care anymore to be honest."

"They told you that they're breaking up with you cuz you worried a lot? That's a messed up thing to do bro." Mark said. "They don't deserve to be worried for."

She hummed in response, not knowing what else to say. It was kind of awkward since they weren't talking on text.

"So...I met uncle and aunty after so long." Mark changed the topic.

"Right." She chuckled. "I wanna meet y'all too."

"Just come to Korea, man!" He said. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, bro." She laughed.

"Then what the fuck you waiting for?" He asked.

"My exams to end." She said.

"Didn't they just end?" He asked.

"They did, but they're starting again next month." She sighed.

"Woah..." He said. "So you won't ever be able to come meet me?"

"I can though..." She said. "Christmas break."

"You can?" He asked, his voice getting louder.

"Yeah." She laughed. "I'll let you know when I've booked the tickets."

"Do you want me to book tickets for you?" He asked, excitedly.

"Mark, no, it's fine. I can do it by myself." She said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, now I'll talk to you later, got some work to do." She said. "Bye."

"Bye, Tiff." He said.

And they hung up.

*

Mark hadn't been able to talk to Tiffany for some days. He had been really busy with the promotions for Sticker. They had a fancall event today, little did he know he was going to get a mini surprise.

Tiffany, on the other hand, was surprised to know that her dad had pre ordered the Sticker album for her birthday.

She was informed that she would be able to do a fancall with, of course, Mark Lee. She had decided not to tell him, because, why not.

She was nervous. Yet, excited. She had spent the last hour getting ready while listening to Lana Del Rey. She sat in front of her macbook, fiddling with her fingers and the Jaehyun photocard she had pulled from the neo zone album she had bought last year.

 She sat in front of her macbook, fiddling with her fingers and the Jaehyun photocard she had pulled from the neo zone album she had bought last year