✤forty two

"hey, i'm back

"hey, i'm back." mark said, taking his shoes off.

"hey. i heard you're going for lunch today too?" his mom asked.

"yeah. where is tiff?" he asked.

"upstairs. in your room." she smiled.

he nodded, and ran up the stairs. he walked up to his room and slowly opened the door.

he saw her sitting on the desk with her airpods on, and studying. he tiptoed up to her, and removed an airpod from her ear.

"the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell." he whispered.

she looked at him and smiled, "you're back."

"yes, i am." he chuckled, kissing her cheek.

he settled his bag down, and she got up from the seat, closing her book. he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck.

"what's with this sudden affection?" she chuckled, tugging on his hair.

"i'm tired." he groaned, placing a kiss on her collarbone making her squirm.

"should we get ready?" she asked, pulling away slightly.

he nodded, and pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

"i can never get enough of your kisses, man." he said, hugging her again.

"well, if this is how you are when you're tired, go to work again." she giggled.

he smiled, pulling away and walking to his closet. he grabbed a hoodie and some pants and looked at her who walked up to the closet too.

"what are you wearing?" he asked.

"this jeans and sweater." she said. "also, can i borrow your north face jacket?"

mark narrowed his eyes, before smiling and grabbing the jacket and handing it to her.

"it might be big for you though." he said, but she had already taken off her hoodie. "oh, damn-"

"pervert, look away." she said, casually, slipping on her sweater.

"black lace, huh?" he smirked, earning a kick on his butt. "ow-"

she put on her jeans too, and then the jacket. she looked at mark who was clearly checking her out.

"damn, you look like someone." he said.

"who?" she raised her brow.

"mark lee's girlfriend." he said, pecking her lips before taking off his shirt.

"working out, huh?" she smirked, checking out his abs.

"pervert, look away." he mocked her and she threw her head back, letting out a loud laugh followed by a snort.

he laughed too, and she said, "i'll book a cab, yeah?"

"okay." he nodded.

she started wearing her boots and got her purse, while she booked an uber. she stood up, and looked at him.

"ay, look. i'm as tall as you now." she said.

"obviously." he said, looking down at her heels. "shawty."

"give me." she smiled evily.

"whip- whiplash." they sang together.

"so did you write it for taeyong's sister too?" she asked and he burst out laughing loudly.

"yo!" he slapped his thigh. "that is so wrong!"

she giggled, falling down on the bed, and he jumped on top of her, tickling her.