✤twenty seven

tiffany and mark were dropped off at his parent's house as she called minhyuck to open the door for them

tiffany and mark were dropped off at his parent's house as she called minhyuck to open the door for them. mark was clinging on to her like a baby, his chin on her shoulder as he stared at her with puppy eyes while she called minhyuck.

they went inside the house, and mark collapsed on the couch, and started acting cute while tiffany stared at him with a funny expression.

"he's so cute." she chuckled, looking at minhyuck who just smiled at her.

"of course, you'll find him cute anyway." mrs. lee said.

tiffany's eyes widened as minhyuck fell down laughing loudly.

"wait, he's asleep, right?" mrs. lee asked.

"no!" tiffany laughed.

"what?" mark groaned, confused.

"let's get you to bed, dude." she said.

"no~" he whined. "i wanna stay up with tiff~"

"how about no." she chuckled. "minhyuck, will you stop laughing and help me take him upstairs?"

minhyuck got up from the ground, trying to stifle his laughter, as he helped tiffany pull mark up to his feet.

they took him to his bed, as minhyuck let mark fall down on his bed.

"why don't you tuck him in?" minhyuck teased.

"he's not a kid." she glared at him. "i mean, he does act like one when he's drunk."

minhyuck just shrugged as he left the room, leaving tiffany and mark in the room.

she sighed as she took off his shoes while he watched her with soft eyes. even if he was drunk, he had a perfect idea of what was happening but he was just confused. he still didn't miss giving her the heart eyes he had been giving her the whole evening.

after taking off his shoes, she looked at him looking at her.

"good night, marko." she smiled softly. "sweet dreams."

"good night, tiff." he groaned before falling asleep right away.

tiffany chuckled as she switched the lights off and left the room.

*

the next day, tiffany woke up earlier than usual, so when she went downstairs, only mrs. lee was awake making morning tea for everyone.

"good morning!" tiffany said.

"good morning sweetie. what're your plans for today?" mrs. lee asked.

"i don't know." tiffany shrugged. "ugh, my head kind of hurts."

"did you drink too much last night?" mrs. lee asked.

"not really. but mark did." tiffany said. "i'll just make some black coffee for the both of us later."

"okay." mrs. lee nodded.

"why is everyone up so early today?" a voice groaned behind them.

"speak of the devil." tiffany chuckled. "how do you feel?"

"my head feels so heavy." mark said, sitting down. "i think it weighs like 15 kg or something."

she smiled. "i'll make you some black coffee later. it'll help with hangovers."

"you're the best." he smiled and mrs. lee loudly cleared her throat.

"so, i heard mark, you don't have any schedule today." she said.

"yeah, i don't." he said.

"why don't you take her out somewhere to eat?" she asked.

"yeah, that's a good idea." he said. "i really want you to take you to our company too."

"wait- i'm allowed to go?" tiffany asked.

"and why wouldn't you be?" mark chuckled.