✤fifty two

"do you really have to go?" mark sniffled

"i'm sorry." tiffany hugged the man. "it's time..."

"i never really thought this would be that sad honestly." he chuckled bitterly.

"i know, right." she smiled, as he kissed her forehead.

"god, i'm gonna miss you so much." he whispered. "i don't think how long i'll be able to go on without seeing you close."

she sighed, pulling him in for a soft kiss. it was passionate yet gentle. they held onto each other tightly, not wanting to let go.

"mark...it's time to leave..." she whispered. "i have to leave..."

"can we stay like this for some more time?" he sniffled.

"okay." at this point, even tiffany had gotten emotional as she hugged him even more tightly. "can't i take you with me? pack you in my bag and take you?"

mark chuckled, "i wish you could. i'd happily come along with you."

he pecked her lips again.

"is it time to leave?" he asked sadly.

"i'm afraid it is." another voice called out from behind. it was minhyuck. "do you want to come along and drop her off at the airport?"

"of course." mark nodded.

he helped her carry her luggage downstairs, where she bid goodbye to his parents.

"we'll miss you, tiffany." mrs. lee hugged the girl tightly.

"i'll miss you too, aunty." tiffany said. "i promise to call you guys everyday."

"what about me? won't you call me?" mark asked.

"of course, i will, mark." she chuckled.

"i think we should leave." minhyuck said .

"yeah." tiffany wiped her wet cheeks. they left the house as minhyuck helped put all the luggage in the trunk.

"call us when you board the plane and you land, okay?" mr. lee said.

"i will, uncle. don't worry." tiffany nodded.

"i love you so much." mark hugged her again.

"i love you more." tiffany whispered.

*

they had reached the airport, and mark wasn't willing to let go of her.

"promise you're going to call me everyday." she said. "and you shouldn't have a fling while i'm away, you understand?"

mark chuckled, pressing his lips on the side of her head.

"no girl could ever be as good as you. trust me." he whispered. "be it at making fried eggs, or making love to...or kissing or literally anything. and most importantly, i couldn't love anyone else more than i love you."

"that...was romantic." she giggled, and he joined in.

"it's time for you to go in, tiff." minhyuck said.

"yeah." tiffany smiled softly. "goodluck for whatever that's going to happen in the future."

"goodluck to you too." minhyuck smiled.

"my tiff is going to become a doctor." mark said proudly.

tiffany winked and chuckled, "i'll miss you guys."

"

we'll miss you more." minhyuck smiled as they watched her go inside the airport building.

" minhyuck smiled as they watched her go inside the airport building