✤ 17

tiffany_moon 26 min

tiffany_moon 26 min

"Oh, my God, Mark, hold on, I need to scream

"Oh, my God, Mark, hold on, I need to scream." Tiffany said.

"Yo what?" Mark asked, turning his attention from his reflection in the mirror in the elevator to the girl beside him.

"I'm literally going to meet my ults in a few minutes." She looked at him with a 'duh' face. "Is Haechan going to be there?"

"No. He's with 127 right now." He said. "But Sungchan and Shotaro are going to be there."

She squealed excitedly and he chuckled at her antics.

"You haven't changed, huh?" He laughed. "Just the same energetic person I used to know."

The elevator doors opened, and he led her outside.

"Hello." Mark bowed to a man who walked past them. "That was NCT Dream's manager."

She nodded, as if she was understanding. but in reality, her mind was spinning.

He led her to a door, and entered the password.

"I hope the dorm is clean." He said. "I texted them you were coming but um...I don't know, they left me on seen."

She chuckled. "It's fine."

"No, I mean...I know that you like things clean and organised-" He rambled.

"Mark, chill." She said. "That was seriously so many years back, why do you still remember it?"

"I don't know, man." He shrugged. "Come on let's go inside."

"Okay..." She took a deep breath, and ran her hand through her hair.

"You better not embarrass me or else I'll beat your ass." He said.

She giggled like a little child.