✤thirty nine

tiffany sighed contentedly, feeling mark's arms around her waist and his breath on her neck

tiffany sighed contentedly, feeling mark's arms around her waist and his breath on her neck. their legs were tangled under the bed sheets as they tried to fall asleep but couldn't because they found the silence so funny and couldn't stop giggling.

"do you have any plans tomorrow?" he asked.

"yeah." she nodded. "gotta meet up with a friend."

"what friend?" he mumbled into her neck.

"you know him too..." she said, turning around and snuggling into his chest. "he was with us in middle school in the year you left."

"ah, right...i think i know who you're talking about...what was the name?" he asked, pulling her closer.

"jinwoo. you remember jinwoo?" she asked.

"ah...yeah, that nerd sort of guy we hung out with." he mumbled. "he was fun not gonna lie."

"you wanna come along then? he's going to be excited to meet you." she said, playing with his fingers and she closed her eyes.

"what time are you going? i have a performance." he said.

"i'll be having lunch with him." she said. "what time do you have your performance?"

"in the evening. like we'll go at the venue at 5, so..." he shrugged. "do you want to come?"

"will you come to the lunch?" she asked.

"i mean, i can." he said.

"great. i'll let him know." she smiled, tiredly kissing his jaw.

"i still have to introduce you to alice noona..." he mumbled. "we couldn't meet her today."

"why are you so obsessed with me meeting her though?" she asked.

"well...i don't know if i should tell you yet, but um...jaehyun hyung is dating her." he giggled like an idiot.

"no way!" she laughed, wrapping her leg around his waist. "how many of y'all are dating?"

"till yesterday, only jaehyun hyung." he said. "from today, me too."

she chuckled, climbing up so that she was closer to his face. she wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"you're so cute. how could someone not fall in love with you?" she whispered as he opened his eyes to look at her.

he smiled softly, pushing the strands of hair falling on her eyes. he caressed her cheekbones, and said, "i love you."

"i know." she snuggled closer. "i know you do. i love you too."

he took in the scent of her hair. it smelt like jasmine. he pulled the covers up to their chins and they drifted off to sleep together.

 he pulled the covers up to their chins and they drifted off to sleep together