✤twenty eight

"tiff, are you ready?" mark asked, knocking on her room's door

"tiff, are you ready?" mark asked, knocking on her room's door. she opened it and smiled. "yeah, just a second."

mark stared at her

mark stared at her. "were you always this pretty?"

she froze at her place and looked at him.

"what?" she asked.

"oh, shit- did i say that out loud?" he asked.

"...yeah." she chuckled as he shyly hid his face. "thanks, by the way."

he smiled and nodded. she did look really pretty though.

"mark? are you listening?" she clicked her fingers in front of his face, waking mark up from his trance.

"huh? sorry?" he asked, and she sighed, chuckling.

"my mom...she wanted to talk to you." she said. "call her whenever you're free."

"oh, yeah, definitely." he said.

"let's go?" she asked, tilting her head.

"let's go." he smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room.

*

they sat in the car, as tiffany stared outside, the sun shining right at her face giving it a golden glow. mark glanced at her from time to time, and hummed to canada by lauv.

"so where are we going for now?" she asked, looking at him.

"we're going to the company. i gotta introduce you to someone." he smiled. "she's one of our manager noonas and she's lived in houston too. so when i told her you were coming, she got really excited to meet you."

"aw, that's sweet." she smiled.

"and after that...we're gonna get lunch." he said. "what do you wanna eat?"

"i don't know..." she shrugged. "whatever you want to."

*

mark didn't leave her hand as he led her inside the building and she politely bowed to literally everyone she could see. 

"oh, my god." she gasped, gripping his arm tightly, and mark looked at her.

"what happened?" he asked, looking at her and freezing when he saw her face burried in his shoulder.

"it's ningning." she squealed and he chuckled. 

"you want me to introduce you to her?" he asked.

"no, i'm too shy-" she started but boy, it was too late.

"hey, ningning!" mark called out, making the brown haired girl with french braids turn around. 

"mark sunbaenim, hello." she bowed, walking towards them.

"oh, my god. oh, my god." tiffany squealed, hiding her face in mark's shoulder.

"hey, this is my friend, tiffany. and she really likes you. she's a big fan." he said, and looked at tiffany, who bowed shyly.

"hello, oh, my god." she bowed.

"hello." ningning smiled. "thank you for supporting us." 

tiffany smiled and nodded. "can i have a picture with you, please?"

"oh, sure!" ningning smiled. "wouldn't want to miss a chance to take a picture with a pretty girl like you."

tiffany smiled widely. "ah, you're really pretty too~ mark-ah, take a picture, please."

mark smiled and nodded, fishing out his phone from his pocket, as ningning put an arm on tiffany's shoulder.

clicking a picture, mark lowered the phone and nodded.

"thank you so much!" tiffany said.

"no problem! i hope to see you sometime again." ningning smiled.

" ningning smiled