✤ 24

tiffany sat on the dining table doing her assignments, as mrs

tiffany sat on the dining table doing her assignments, as mrs. lee sat across her drinking some coffee, and listening to the songs playing from the bluetooth speaker.

the front door unlocked and mark entered hurriedly.

"you're back early?" mrs. lee asked.

"no, i'm going in a minute." mark replied. "tiff, come on."

"what? where?" tiffany asked.

"you'll see, come on." he said, holding her hand.

"wait, let me get my wallet then-" she started, but he looked her straight in the eye.

"there's no need." he said. "now, come on. mom, we won't have dinner at home."

"but there's still time for dinner." tiffany said.

"we'll be going somewhere else before that." mark smiled.

"oh, okay. i'll see you later, aunty." tiffany looked at mrs. lee and she smiled.

"come on, they're waiting for you." mark said.

"who-?" she asked.

"why don't you see for yourself?" he said as they stepped out of the car and mark led her to a big black van.

he opened the door, and tiffany froze as she stared at doyoung staring right at her and jungwoo peeking from behind.

"taehee noona, hello." jeno greeted.

"tae- who told you my korean name?" tiffany asked, as she suddenly bowed to the other members. "oh, hello."

"milk, who else?" haechan peeked too. "hello, i'm haechan. full sun. mark hyung...talk a lot about you." he said in his adorable english, putting his hand forward for her to shake.

tiffany shook his hand and looked at mark. he was just staring at her and he gave her a small smile.

"why don't you get in?" he asked, and tiffany nodded, getting in and sitting between mark and xiaojun.

"hello." she shyly greeted xiaojun who also bowed slightly.

"hello." his cheeks turned red as he sat awkwardly.

"so, um...where are we going?" she asked quietly, while she scraped the skin near her nails out of habit whenever she was nervous or anxious.

mark noticed this, and without saying anything, he grabbed her hands, entwining their fingers and resting them in his lap. she looked at him and her face turned red as jaemin cleared his throat.

"you're going to watch us perform, noona." he said.

"now whether you want to watch it live or from the tv, that's your decision." yangyang said.

"oh, i'd love to watch y'all live." she chuckled.

"and then we can get dinner together." shotaro suggested.

"do you want to come with us?" doyoung asked.

"i'd love to." she smiled, and looked at mark who was already looking at her. "you'll come too, right?"

"of course." he chuckled.

"how did you like our new song, taehee?" jungwoo asked.

"i loved it! i mean, y'all never disappoint." she laughed.

"who's your bias, noona?" jeno asked.

"it's obviously me." haechan said.

"no, it's me. she said it was me." mark said.

"it's impossible to have a bias in nct." she said.

"who do you love the most though?" xiaojun asked.

"it doesn't work like that...trust me." she said.

"y'all are making her awkward by asking so many questions." jaemin said. "give noona some space."