✤ sixty three

he curled his fingers around the waistband of her panty, pulling it down too, leaving her completely naked

he curled his fingers around the waistband of her panty, pulling it down too, leaving her completely naked. he went down and pushed her thighs apart, getting a clear view of her vagina.

he kissed her folds, licking gently and making her curl her toes and arch her back. she let out sinful words, tugging on his hair as mark threw her legs over his shoulders and ate her out.

she moaned loudly, and mark looked up, giving her a goofy smile. he put her legs back down on the bed, and wiped his lips, "you taste so sweet."

he smiled shyly, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling it down along with his boxers. she gulped, staring down at his length.

it was not that she had never seen it before. she had seen it a lot of times when they had sex.

mark started to fish out a condom from his wallet but tiffany stopped him.

"you don't want me to use it?" he breathed out.

she shook her head. "i want you to cum inside me, mark."

he blinked, "my love, are you sure? can i cum inside you?"

"are you sure?" she asked. "because i am."

he didn't reply. he just pushed her back down on the bed and kissed her.

her hand on his cheek, he slowly entered her and she moaned into the kiss. he fit in snugly inside her, feeling her walls clench around him and he groaned, pulling away from the kiss.

"i still can't believe this is real." he groaned into her ear, thrusting deeper.

he pinned one of her hands beside her head, intertwining their fingers while her other hand traveled all over his bare back. he grunted and she moaned loudly, hiding her face in his shoulder.

the afternoon sun shone on his back, as he thrust into her, gaining speed eventually. the room was filled with soft moans and groans as mark started to reach his high.

"you're sure about it right?" he groaned, trying to hold himself.

"just do it, mark." she moaned.

he thrust deeper, harder and faster, making both of them pant. his thrusts started getting sloppier and sloppier.

soon, tiffany felt him releasing everything inside her, and he moaned loudly inside her ear. he gave a few more sloppy thrusts, before pulling out.

the loss of contact made her whimper. she looked at mark who was staring at her with soft eyes.

"i love you so much, tiffany." he whispered. "let's get you cleaned up real quick, yeah?"

tiffany stared at him and smiled.

*

"i'm not panicking, i'm not panicking." tiffany chanted to herself. "did i gain weight? why do i look so...weird suddenly?"