✤thirty

"me? liking tiffany?" mark laughed, and doyoung gave him a look

"me? liking tiffany?" mark laughed, and doyoung gave him a look. "...yeah."

"i knew it." doyoung smacked his arm. "actually, we all do."

"huh? what?" mark looked at doyoung with widened eyes. 

"yeah, you're a bit too obvious." doyoung smiled. "don't worry though, i'm pretty sure she doesn't know you like her."

mark sighed and said, "that's the problem. i've been trying to tell her that i still kinda like her, but everytime i try to do it, someone interrupts us."

"why don't you go and tell her now?" donghyuck and jungwoo stepped up from behind.

"where did you come from?" mark looked at him.

"we saw you two talking and i heard you finally admitted that you still liked her." donghyuck said.

mark sighed again and rubbed his face.

"i think you should tell her now." doyoung said.

"yeah. i'm pretty sure she likes you too. the way she looks at you, it's different." jungwoo nodded.

"i don't think i can." mark shook his head. "atleast not in front of you guys and the other members."

"look, mark hyung." donghyuck started. "she won't be staying here forever. you should tell her now, because it's now or never."

"she literally came here 2 days back." mark said. "there's still time before she leaves."

"so that when you tell her that you still like her just when she's about to leave, and she tells you she likes you too, you're going to have absolutely no time to spend together as a couple." doyoung said. 

"she's a medical student, mark. how often do you think she'd be able to come and meet you? you won't be able to meet her very frequently either." jungwoo said.

"hyung's right." donghyuck nodded. "how about this...you said you wanted to introduce her to alice noona, right?"

"yeah." mark nodded.

"after that, try and get yourself and taehee noona to be alone for some time." donghyuck said. "we'll distract the rest of the members if you want."

"are you sure about this?" mark asked.

"yeah." doyoung nodded. "not gonna lie, but you both are perfect for each other."

mark smiled shyly, before he turned to look at tiffany. he walked up to them and said, "okay, hyungs, y'all need to excuse us because i need to introduce her to alice noona."

"yeah, she was actually getting impatient." johnny laughed.

"it was fun to talk to you, tiffany." jaehyun smiled.

"yeah, i hope we meet soon." taeyong nodded.

"y'all will meet again at the christmas party." mark said. 

tiffany smiled and nodded. 

"let's go?" mark asked, glancing once at doyoung, jungwoo and donghyuck. they encouragingly nodded, and mark led her out of the practice room.

"hey, listen." he called out as soon as they stepped out of the room. tiffany looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"yeah?" she asked.

he took a deep breath before he stepped closer to her. "you remember what i said last to last night?"

"...about you having a crush on me back in high school?" she asked.

"yeah." he nodded. "tiffany, i...um, i wanted to tell you something."

should i make him confess or not🤨