✤fifty nine

was this another prank? tiffany hoped not

she stared at the card, before turning around to search for mark. the others had long back got up from the table and walked back to give her privacy and she hadn't even noticed.

"tiffany." mark's voice was heard and she saw him walking up to her.

her eyes had already started to get teary as she stood up. he had a soft smile on his face as he stopped right in front of her.

"oh, tiffany." he smiled, putting a hand on her cheek and she melted to his touch. "you do know how much i love you, right?"

tears were on the verge of falling down, and he hadn't even come to the main point.

"yeah. i love you too, mark." she whispered, and he held her hands.

"i can't explain how happy you make me, tiff. you make me so, so, so, happy...it's just unbelievable." he chuckled, pressing a kiss on her head. "you know how i always say i want to spend the rest of my life with you, right? how much i want to marry you, you know it right?"

she nodded as slowly, a tear fell out of her eyes.

"you'll make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me, tiff." he sniffled, as he bent down on one knee, and took out a diamond ring from his pocket.

as soon as she saw him getting down, she burst out in tears.

"will you marry me, tiffany?" he stared at her as she nodded vigorously and crying like a baby coming home from a park.

she pulled him up, and seeing her cry made her feel like crying too. and he did start crying just a second after he mentally made a note to not cry.

"i love you so much." he cried, pulling her in for the tightest hug and she cried in his shoulder.

"i love you, mark." she whimpered, and they pulled away.

mark wasted no time in slipping the finger on her ring. just a second later, they heard the pop of a champagne bottle and cheering.

they turned around to see all the members cheering and coming to congratulate them. she was suddenly pulled into a hug by alice, who was crying as well.

"i'm so happy for you!" she cried and tiffany cried and everyone was crying.

but good thing was, they were happy tears.

"mark is a grown man now!" doyoung cried like a proud dad.

"he's getting married before us, what are we doing?" ten laughed.

mark giggled, snaking his hand around tiffany's waist. she looked at him and he leaned down to kiss her passionately.

she chuckled after pulling away and looked at the ring on her hand. she smiled widely, and showed it off to him.