✤ 18

"No, I want a baguette

"No, I want a baguette." Jisung's voice rang as Mark led Tiffany through the dorm.

"You have your ramen!" Jaemin's whiny voice was easily recognisable to Tiffany.

Mark cleared his voice. 

"Ah, Mark is here." Renjun said. "Oh-"

"Hello." Tiffany said in a feeble voice and bowed. "I'm Tiffany...Mark's friend."

"Hello, I'm Renju-"

"You don't need to introduce yourselves. She's an nctzen too." Mark laughed.

"Oh." Jeno bowed. "Hello."

"Woah, you're actually prettier in real life." Jaemin said. 

"Oh, thank you." Tiffany gave a shy smile. "You've seen me before?"

"Of course. Mark hyung kept talking about you and showed us your pictures." Shotaro blurted out, and Tiffany looked at Mark.

"Is that so, Markus?" She chuckled.

"Not gonna lie, you look good noona." Sungchan  shyly said.

"Oh, thank you so much." Tiffany bowed.

"Mom's calling. I think dinner's ready." Mark said. "We need to leave."

"You just came-" Chenle said.

"I know, we just came so that I could introduce you all to her once before the Christmas party." Mark said.

"We're having a christmas party?" Tiffany looked at Mark, horrified.

"Yeah." He nodded. "All the members are coming."

"Oh. I didn't know." She nodded. "Well, I'll see you all on Christmas."

"You too, Tifanny noona. It was nice to meet you." Jisung said.

"It was nice meeting you all too." She bowed.

"Let's go?" Mark asked, and she nodded.

They sat in the car as Tiffany looked out at the view outside the car.

"Oh, yeah, Tiffany." Mark called out. "I was wondering if I could tell my fans about you- I mean, like...um, it's like, cuz the fans kinda know and have seen Matthew but they don't know you but I'm closer to you if you know what I'm saying, yo-"

"You want to introduce me to your fans?" She blinked.

"I mean, yeah..." He said. "Like not reveal your address or anything of course. But I was thinking I could just post a picture of us on my story and say nothing. I mean, say that you're my best friend."

"Wouldn't that be unsafe?" She asked. "I mean, I still understand for Matthew, nobody really cares if you're friends because he's a guy. I'm a girl and you know what'll happen right?"

"Yeah..." He sighed.

"But I mean, it isn't a bad idea either." she said. "If anyone sees us together, there won't be any dating rumours atleast. They'll know I'm your best friend."

"So you're saying I can introduce you?" He asked.

"Just don't reveal my name or instagram." She said.

" She said