✤ sixty four

"i love you more than any relationship can describe

"i love you more than any relationship can describe." mark started reading out his vows. "you are my best friend through life, my lover at night, and you're my special person."

he watched tiffany getting teary eyed. seeing her about to cry, made his voice shake again and he started to cry while he spoke.

"you make me laugh constantly, and your voice makes me feel safe, and now all that i want to say is thank you for being my everything. this life that we live is ours and nobody can stand in our way. so i vow to be there when needed, to hold you when you need it, and to show you love when i feel it."

at this point, tiffany was crying too. but they didn't even bother to wipe their tears.

"so that wherever we are, whatever we're doing, i can still say that i love my best friend." mark completed.

tiffany was a crying mess when the mic was passed to her. she wiped her tears and read out her vows.

"i grew up watching fairytales and disney princesses, always wondering who would be my prince." she started. "but when i met you, all my doubts vanished. i didn't fall in love with you because i needed you or that i wanted someone to love or that i needed you to make me happy. i fell in love with you because you showed me what it's like to feel valued, to give unconditional love and get the same in return. you made me feel like what i've seen in the movies. you made this fairytale a reality, and i have finally got the answer to the question: who would be my prince?"

mark cried and smiled at the same time. it was very emotional for everyone looking at them.

*

"do you, mark lee, take tiffany moon, to be your wife, and promise to be faithful, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" the priest asked.

"i do." mark smiled widely.

"do you, tiffany moon, take mark lee, to be your husband, and promise to be faithful, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" the priest asked.

"i do." tiffany smiled back.

mark slipped a ring on her finger, and she repeated the action.

"you may now kiss the bride." the priest said.

mark wasted no time to grab her by the waste, dip her down and kiss her. a few seconds later, he pulled away and whispered, "i love you tiffany lee."

bonus chapter coming up soon! can't believe i finally finished this book! this has to be one of my favorite books i've ever written! thank you guys for showing support to my book!