✤fifty five

"oh, my god, you won't believe how much i missed you

"oh, my god, you won't believe how much i missed you." mark whispered into tiffany's hair.

they had been hugging since the last 23 minutes and they were still at the airport.

"yeah, i have no idea, mark. how about you tell it to me when we get to my hotel?" she asked.

"is that an invitation?" he smirked. "by the way, i cancelled your hotel reservation. you're staying with me at my dorms."

"is that even allowed?" she asked.

"of course, love. why wouldn't it be?" he chuckled. "come on, let me carry your bags to the car or else we're gonna be late to the gender reveal."

"right. what do you think it's going to be?" she asked.

"i don't know...probably a boy." he said. "what about you?"

"i have a strong feeling that it's going to be a girl." she said. "godmother's instinct, you know?"

he chuckled, "you're so cute, i missed you so much."

he hugged her again, pressing his lips to the side of her head.

"i missed you more, mark." she took a deep breath. "long distance was tougher than i expected."

"but we managed, didn't we?" he chuckled. "let's go?"

"let's go." she smiled, linking her fingers with his.

*

tiffany was engulfed into a tight hug by alice.

"TIFFANY!!" she kissed tiffany's cheek. "WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I KNOW! I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT TOO!" tiffany yelled with the same enthusiasm. "how's jaehyun junior or alice junior?"

"very healthy." jaehyun peeked from behind alice.

"oh, my god, mr. father to be!" tiffany greeted, going up and hugging him.

"glad you could make it." he smiled, patting her back.

"of course. i got so many unisex things for the baby, because i don't what what gender it is going to be." she blabbered.

"you just told me you think it's a girl and a godmother's instinct is never wrong." mark said.

"yES BUT STILL." she shushed him.

"you look more excited than me for the gender reveal." alice chuckled.

"of course, i am." tiffany smiled.

"well good thing, because i had a job for you." alice smiled.

"can you record the whole gender reveal?" jaehyun asked. "our parents will be coming too, so..."

"i would love to!" tiffany squealed. "oh my god, this is my first time attending a gender reveal!"

"she's so cute, mark. can i keep her?" alice chuckled, hugging tiffany.

"hey, guys. i think we shoul- oh, hello." a voice made the 4 turn around.

"ah, seolhee noona." mark greeted. "this is taehee, my girlfriend."

"hello." tiffany bowed.

"tiff, this is seolhee noona, she's taeil hyung's girlfriend." mark introduced.

"oh, nice to meet you." tiffany smiled.

"you too. you're so pretty." seolhee smiled widely. "mark talks a lot about you. anyways, we should start getting ready for the party. the guests should be coming anytime now."

"oh, yeah." jaehyun nodded.

"tiffany, you'll be recording, right?" seolhee asked.

"yeah, of course." tiffany nodded.

"alright, i have the camera. you can take it from me once you're ready." alice smiled.

"okay." tiffany pressed her lips together.

"come on, your luggage is in our room." mark said, putting his hand on the small of her back and leading her to his dorm room.

" mark said, putting his hand on the small of her back and leading her to his dorm room