✤fifty seven

"good morning, my love

"good morning, my love." mark whispered in his morning voice, and kissed tiffany's shoulder as she stirred in her sleep.

"good morning." she mumbled. "i have a night shift, why are you waking me up?"

mark chuckled, "what night shift, dumbass? you're in korea."

"right." she was still asleep.

a knock on the room door made mark look up from her.

"mark, tiffany? you guys awake?" jaehyun's voice was heard.

"yeah?" mark called back out.

"well, we're leaving for our wedding rehearsal, and the others will be joining us for lunch." alice said. "so be ready on time, guys."

"okay!" mark yelled.

once they had left, mark looked back at tiffany. she was in his shirt, sleeping peacefully with her her mouth slightly open.

he smiled softly, running his fingers up and down her arm.

"gosh, you're so beautiful." he whispered, pressing a kiss on her forehead. "i can't wait to marry you."

"me neither." she mumbled.

he stared at her and she broke into a smile, opening her eyes after that.

"i knew you were awake." he chuckled, burying his face into her neck and placing kisses there.

"let's take a shower together?" she asked cheekily.

mark jumped out of bed and ran towards the washroom.

"let me prepare the bath!" he yelled excitedly, making tiffany laugh loudly.

she sat back up and grabbed her phone. she had a text from her mother.

[mom]

your dad got sick
he fell down in the washroom
and he was unconscious for a long time

tiffany felt her heart racing and she quickly called her mom. after a few rings, her mom picked up.

"tiffany!" her mom called out.

"what happened to dad?" tiffany asked.

"look, we had guests over so dad was drinking and he went to the washroom and suddenly fell down." her mom frantically explained. "he was sweating a lot. like a lot lot."

"did you check his blood pressure?" tiffany got up from the bed.

meanwhile, mark got out of the washroom.

"yeah, it was high." her mom said.

"how many drinks did he have?" tiffany asked.

"what happened?" mark mouthed.

"i don't know..." her mom stammered.

"is he okay now?" tiffany asked.

"yeah, he woke up a few hours ago." her mom said. "i gave him his medicine for blood pressure."

"okay, good. now both of you, please schedule a full body check up. you guys are getting old now, and you should have a full body check up every six months." tiffany said.

after a while she hung up and looked at mark who was sitting on the bed. he pulled her to his lap, and she hugged him.

they sat in silence for a few seconds before he asked, "is he okay now?"

"he's fine thankfully." she said, burying her face into his neck. "i got so scared."

"sh..." he kissed the side of her head. "he's gonna be okay."