Epilogue

they had been married for 4 months now

mark had gone to japan for a concert. he had gone for about a week, and tiffany had been missing him a lot.

but, he was coming today. and she had a gift for him.

she was on a call with a patient when he came. he greeted her with a big smile and stood in front of her with his arms open.

as soon as she ended the call, she squealed, jumping on him. their dog, leo, came running up to them, wagging its tail.

"i missed you so much." mark said, picking her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"i missed you more." tiffany smiled, pecking all over his face.

he started taking her to their bedroom, and said, "i go so many gifts for you."

"well, that reminds me, i had a gift for you too." she smiled.

"oh, yeah, what is it?" he sat down on the bed with her on his lap.

"i'll be right back." she kissed the tip of his nose and went to another room.

god knows why mark thought she'd come back wearing some new lingerie she got, but she actually came back in the clothes she was already in, and with a small gift wrapped packet in her hand.

"oh, what is this?" he asked as she handed him the packet.

he slowly opened it, finding a tiny white jumsuit.

"oh, my god!" he squealed. "leo! look what momma got you!"

"mark-" tiffany laughed.

mark picked leo up in his arm. "leo is a bit big for this, don't you think?"

"mark, this isn't for leo." tiffany said.

"then who is this f-" mark's expression changed as realisation hit him like a truck. "tiffany..."

"mark?" she stared at him. he pointed between them.

"we're...i...you...we...we're pregnant?" he asked, getting up.

she smiled nodding. "i'm 8 weeks pregnant."

"oh, my god...oh, my god, thank you." he hugged her tightly. "i love you so much. thank you."